Old CDs...... what to do with them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redbull 325is View Post
    I have a shit ton of old Cds tha still work but are too scratched for cd stores to buy (i coulda sworn used cd stores were all out of business)... so. do i leave them at UNCA or thrift store or does some r3ver want to low ball me on them?

alice in chains
    rage against the machine
    Stan Getz
    Wu-tang
    Metallica
    Guns and roses

etc etc

Julien
    if it's the G n R with "one in a million" how much?
    greg
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I used to take my excess supply of AOL CD's and print out the labels of very expensive softare title making it appear as if I had a copy of Photoshop or Publisher or Windows 98. I would stick the offical looking labels on the old AOL CD's and then I would leave them laying around in the office to see if anyone would swipe them off my desk, sure enough I had people calling for help asking me how they can get AOL off of their computer and somehow it magically appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
        I used to take my excess supply of AOL CD's and print out the labels of very expensive softare title making it appear as if I had a copy of Photoshop or Publisher or Windows 98. I would stick the offical looking labels on the old AOL CD's and then I would leave them laying around in the office to see if anyone would swipe them off my desk, sure enough I had people calling for help asking me how they can get AOL off of their computer and somehow it magically appeared.
        BHLAH BHLAH BHLAH BHLAH BHLAH !!!!

I use to go to crappy bars, and while at the urnial, pull out a 5 dollar bill out and throw it in by the "piss cake" - then piss all over it. Leave the restroom and then watch/wait for the guy with the wet fiver tring to buy a beer at the bar...OH LOLz. Yea, that was back in the day...
        Last edited by george graves; 05-01-2007, 09:24 PM.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

g n r is "follow your illusions"
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Bavarian3 View Post
            microwave.
            x2

I used to nuke every AOL CD I'd get in the mail. Makes for a great light show!:D

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Working...
            X