Think it's racist to say...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
    The latinos arent demanding anything. When did they do that?? And since when can a proud people not wave any of their native countries flag in the US? The Irish have no problem with the Irish pride parades on the east coast, the Italians and Polacs dont have any problems having their own neighborhoods and having their parades and such. Trent youre really starting to sound borderline ignorant.
    Mariano
    Amen. -> Anyone watch the National Puerto Rican Day Parade this year??? Well for those open-minded enough to watch it, you would have even seen a group playing the bad-pipe. Not that's not at all Latino, yet the organizers allowed it.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
      Mariano – half the guys will not understand what you are saying.

Not unless you’ve live in LA TX, ect….

You need to tell them about the “wall” in LA.

Please do….anyone that has see it first hand will be amazed. It's sad in a way, and awesome too. 200-300-400? mexicans out there at 5am looking for work. Guys that have talent and willing to work. But no green card.

I started this thread…But you seem to be the most vocal about it – actually against it. Explain??

Let me state my intentions for starting this.

A.) I think a conservation is good
      B.) There are a lot of young guys here that need to re3view history/be chanlengend
      C.) It’s a "ligit" topic

I am just awe struck at the different things said.

I do admit, I picked a title to this thread to get a reaction. Not really like that in my personal life, I’m a white boy (33, turning 34 on Thursday – I’m as old as dirt,
      “Stero installer” and I are in the same retirement home)

With that said. Many people are calling the other guy “racist” where it is just pride for USA - who knows. Do you?

Can I follow up with the question? – “When is it wrong to protect your country? Love
      Your country, and …look after it”

I didn’t know being white and loving my USA instantly sent me to the ass hole room???

....It's weird for a white guy to bring up race. It's like we are judged the second we do. The second anyone brings up the topic...Can you understand that?
      i just do not like the prevalent mediocrety that these people live with, besides when they finaly get their PAPELES that is it! they do not strugle anymore. Just cruise along.
      They do not even like the US but they sure as hell will take the money out of it. Just an ex Immigration officer opinion here. what the hey.

Comment

I don't necessarily think that we should close the doors to the "illegal immigrants", but rather show them the proper way to enter the country. But the US should take the necessary precautions, doing criminal background checks and what not.

And the immigrants themselves, no matter what country they are from, should take more initiative to learn the language and the culture. Not forget theirs, but remember they chose to come to this country. There is no reason why we (Americans) should have to change our way of life to conform to the newcomers.
        Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
          ...There is no reason why we (Americans) should have to change our way of life to conform to the newcomers.
          I suppose that you make a reference to a few Southern states where Spanish is the second official language... BTW Which are they? I know of Florida, maybe Texas, any other? :roll:
          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

There is no reason why we (Americans) should have to change our way of life to conform to the newcomers.
            You are right. But we do it ANYWAY because we WANT to. If we didn't, our economy would suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
              I suppose that you make a reference to a few Southern states where Spanish is the second official language... BTW Which are they? I know of Florida, maybe Texas, any other? :roll:
              can't forget california
              AWII 1991 318is - Sold
              Schwarz 1988 325is - Sold
              Schwarz 1991 325i - Driven

Comment

word

Comment

they are like that because they are close to the border? :dunno:

im not saying they arent welcome here, they deserve to be here as much as we do. i know learning a new language can be hard, but my parents did it. they speak english fluently. how come other cultures can come here and do it and they can't? why isn't there a "Press 3 for Hindi" option?
                  Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Because Hindi is hard :p

BTW I've been to india, great english spoken there, I understand the brits stayed quite a while didn't they ;).

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                      Amen. -> Anyone watch the National Puerto Rican Day Parade this year??? Well for those open-minded enough to watch it, you would have even seen a group playing the bad-pipe. Not that's not at all Latino, yet the organizers allowed it.
                      that's BAG PIPES son.
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

why isn't there a "Press 3 for Hindi" option?
                        Because most people who speak hindi are also english speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
                          Because Hindi is hard :p

BTW I've been to india, great english spoken there, I understand the brits stayed quite a while didn't they ;).
                          yes, those fuckers nailed all our women. actually, i wish one brit would invade me (elizabeth hurley) ... but apparently another indian, much richer than me, got her.

for real though, i guess that may not have been the best example. lemme ask this though, are there any countries out there similar to me-hee-co in the way that their primary language is all they know? Isn't english a second language pretty much everywhere?
                          Claus Luthe is my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                            that's BAG PIPES son.
                            Yeah typo :). Noticed it right away but was taking forever to edit

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

mariano, tienes mi voto para presidente :up:
                              m44 Z3 daily driver
                              e30 m20b27 King of the garage

Comment

Once seen on a bumper sticker:

I am not a racist. I hate everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X