this girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this girl

ok so this girl is hot. and when she is feelin me im feelin someone else. when i am feelin her, she is feelin someone else. but now im felin her and i thnk she feelin me but she has a LOT of guy friends, and we sorta had plans tonite but now shes chillin with scott...just a friend. but anyway her just just ditchin me makes me wana try harder bc i like the chase. i hate easy girls. but now i just dont know. any thoughts or experiences close to this?
    the one on the right. hope i dontget in trouble for this haha o well imn drunk
    Last edited by threlevenguy; 06-20-2007, 06:43 AM.

Don't bother , she probably likes straight guys .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

very hot but try this ..... turn the chase around and make her chase you one easy way is to get a even hotter girl to be with you and go somewhere that this girl will see the two of you together. Why you ask well girls always want what they think they can not have its part of their little games until they grow up. Other ways is to make her think you are really interested and then when she thinks she is interested act like she is nothing to you. Young girls love to be treated like crap.... Good luck with the hunt but do not hunt to long because sometimes they just are not worth catching

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
        Don't bother , she probably likes straight guys .

ROFLAO!
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

And if she finds out that you posted her picture on the internet you will never get any too so...... You have been warned

Comment

Take her out, have cocktails, lick the pusswa. If you do it right she'll stay longer than you want.

Comment

haha o and trust me fuck yall im straight when i wasnt into her i was bc i was w/ some1 else.. thats a good call atomic

Comment

of course you could always just ask her if she wants to see your purple helmet and try it for size ?

Comment

chicks with lots of guy friends are bad news

Comment

yeah it usually means there is some sort of head bobbing going on somewhere

Comment

naw its weird she doesnt hook up with them ive seen it its crazy and no1 tries to like make a move so that y i thought i shud. weve been freinds for like 6 yrs and shes only had 1 real bf no random hookups..and her dad has a 745il!! i detailed it at bmw one day on the job haha

Comment

I've been in this situation more times than not. I'm waaay too nice. Don't be me, learn from an old guy, here's the deal, she's playin ya. PLAY IT HARD, move on, if she ever wants to hang -- snub her, make her want it. Be sexual in talk and gesture, be obvious you want to boink her but could give a shit what she has to say. Be a jerk. Even if it's not in your nature, she's being a jerk to you by boosting her own ego by watching you agonize over her. Be a jerk back -- in the coolest way you can. It might pay dividends, or worst case her little drunk hotty friends might come a knockin.

Comment

yeah right I hear you .... lmao whats her number I'll giver her a go and tell you what its worth..... j/k really dude forget about her ...... yeah nice guys ALWAYS finish LAST !!!!!

Comment

1992 BMW 325iC
                            1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                            1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Save money, date a prostitute.

Comment

Working...
                              X