To any of the rest of the Phoenix idiots...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FredK
    replied
    Yes, if it were a matter of banning borderline sociopaths or their friends, r3vlimited wouldn't be nearly as fun as it is. Oh well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Shit man, I tried to decode that with a mirror and it didn't work!!!
    Really? When I did it I was wondering if it would go over or not? I figured a mirror would work? But to tell you the truth Fred K I dig the fact that you broke out the mirror, you were on the right track. Just read it backwards from the end to the beginning and you'll get it.

    I somewhat agree on what them boys did as not really being ban worthy, especially Mike. Let's face it all he's really guilty of is being a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and were just as guilty of being dumbshits for buying into him actually following through on anything. But other than talking a big game and then ending up gayer than Vin Diesel, he didn't really hurt anyone or do anything wrong. As much as Deagle was always a immature little handjob that, just for our personal comfort reasons should be banned, he didn't really do anything that offensive either. I do agree he is a punk that talks and never comes through and he is the stereotype of the Dorky insecure teenager, but it's due to those reasons that sometimes I think I'll miss the guy, they made him such a easy/fun guy to pick on...he was such an easy target. His idiotic behavior was highly annoying but mildly amusing.

    If this were R3VFanzotti I would let one of them in. It would be the first one who actually followed through on what they said they were going to do. Either we get a Meatgazer video or a video of Deagles "M10" ripping through the tranny. After that I'd appoint possibly ?Blunt? to be his case worker. He could ban him whenever for whatever amount of time and for whatever reason he wants to. Mike says he went to In and Out today and his case worker wants to...he can ban him, just so all of R3V could laugh it's collective ass off.

    Last edited by Fanzotti; 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mot
    replied
    lol ^^

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    pics or ban! .. oh wait...

    Leave a comment:


  • JK_E30
    replied
    Originally posted by nando
    I don't think the M10 turbo even existed.
    No, it exists. Yet there are still a few things left with the project.

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    Originally posted by FredK
    Shit man, I tried to decode that with a mirror and it didn't work!!!

    Ya know, Deagle was a pussbag sometimes bragging about the Porsche shop and how awesome his M10 turbo project was, but ultimately I don't think he really did anything ban-worthy except sporting the most tasteless mustache to grace a man's upper lip.

    I say, let em back in in a month or two. And unban The Heet.
    I don't think the M10 turbo even existed. I know he posted a pic of an M10, but recently he's been talking M20 stroker, and a million other projects that have never gone anywhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Erick
    replied
    Hahaha that's priceless.

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    was his stash really that big?

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    no deagle, i say if mike does the video let him back

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    .elgaeD ffo ssip yllaer dluow taht ,elihw elttil a rof ni kcab ekiM tsuj gnittel tuoba woH
    Shit man, I tried to decode that with a mirror and it didn't work!!!

    Ya know, Deagle was a pussbag sometimes bragging about the Porsche shop and how awesome his M10 turbo project was, but ultimately I don't think he really did anything ban-worthy except sporting the most tasteless mustache to grace a man's upper lip.

    I say, let em back in in a month or two. And unban The Heet.

    Leave a comment:


  • mtechnik
    replied
    Mr. Anderson & the R3V Crew are well prepared

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    I say if he comes up with a video, let him back.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Originally posted by trent
    hahaha wasn't they complaining about other users here who had no life?
    Listen here, boy. Just 'cause you're from East County don't mean you gotta talk like it.

    Y'hear, son?

    Leave a comment:


  • trent
    Guest replied
    hahaha wasn't they complaining about other users here who had no life?

    Leave a comment:

Working...