Flipping channels...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flipping channels...

Came across "cool as ice".... Vanilla Ice movie...

What ever happened to this guy? Is he dead yet?

Nah, that fool is still on tour. He has been doing 50+ cities a year since 2000

Comment

On Tour? You must be fucking joking.... I hope you are joking... Is he touring with MC Hammer?

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
      Nah, that fool is still on tour. He does about 6 cities a month.

Comment

he's been in a bunch of movies too. he doesn't look anything like he used to. looks a lot like a punk guy.
        My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
        There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Go figure.. I thought he would have died from a drug overdose by now.....

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
          he's been in a bunch of movies too. he doesn't look anything like he used to. looks a lot like a punk guy.

Comment

No, that isn't the real Vanilla Ice... just someone near and dear to us.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

funny this came up. he was up at abacoa about 6 months ago for a car show (he lives in palm beach county somewhere) and eatinh at Stadium Grill, everyone was trying to play Ice Ice Baby and he kept having the staff turn it off.

My buddy saw him in the bathroom and stood there and said, your him.....
              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

He actually had an OD in 1994. He was tired of being a corporate puppet with a stick up his ass going "ICE ICE BABY" as they were pulling the strings. Now he wants to re-invent himself and stay off of TV. So maybe that is part of the reason why he does not want to hear that song played.

Comment

What the hell is he going to reinvent himself as? He's a one hit wonder... period... is he the next Chris Gains?

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                  He actually had an OD in 1994. He was tired of being a corporate puppet with a stick up his ass going "ICE ICE BABY" as they were pulling the strings. Now he wants to re-invent himself and stay off of TV. So maybe that is part of the reason why he does not want to hear that song played.

Comment

i know he tried to go pro in autocross
                    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                    X