FORTY-FIVE AUTO in a SC Glock. 8)

Any reason your getting a 9mm too?
    1985 RX7 - Badassery Exemplified.
    1989 325is
    sigpic
    -Tom

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      If your coming up here bring you wallet, the Californians have pretty much ruined the west side of the state. If you dont like the snow and cold, you wont last up here winter runs from mid-late oct - mid april. I have seen it snow in JUNE, like MID june and ALL DAY in the valley, and the old timers have seen snow in the valley in july and august as well. Vally sees about 100 inches of snow + per year.

I have not been home in over year (out working to make a living so I can live up there). It sucks that way but when I am home, there is no better feeling watching the sun come up over the High peaks of Glacier and the whitefish range, and watching it set behind the Salish. If I can live out my days here, I will die a very very happy man.
      I'm more accustomed to cold than hot and humid like we have here in the Southeast. It would be a nice change, even if only for a few weeks out of the year I could get away to the polar opposite of South Georgia (and be in the lower 48 ).
      1989 325is
      sigpic
      -Tom

Comment

Getting one primarily so my wife has something a little more manageable to shoot. Though she can almost outshoot me with the .45 already. :P

I absolutely LOVE the 36, as I have an extremely thin frame (6'2", 145) so when I do start carrying, I'll be able to comfortably conceal it without being obvious about it. But still be confident that if it does come to putting a hydra-shok into a baddie, he'll have a hard time recovering. :)

Originally posted by mightywhitey
        WHITE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM POLAR BEARS AND IRAN.

Comment

Whatever you are most comfortable with man, preference is preference.

Off-topic, my wife actually is carrying my .38 J-frame with her lately, she seems to like it better than her 9mm, which is unfortunate because now I don't have much reason to keep her Browning PRO-9 around. The gun has some really nice features and its a NICE gun, but I dunno, it just doesn't do it for me. I have Sigs that shoot better, feel better, carry easier, and are made of metal and still weigh the same as the PRO-9. Its sort of an oddball now in the collection.
          1989 325is
          sigpic
          -Tom

Comment

Anyone have experience with EEA? They recently came out with a new 10mm that looks promising.

Comment

looks like after a 4 years of coaching for a living it is time to go "back to work" and get my real estate business going again. Probably going 9mm single stack.
              Brian Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                ^ Its an M-Tac leather holster back, and I made the kydex shell myself to fit my Jericho. These were taken from my computer camera which actually flips everything so I'm actually a right hander! I added the first picture in an earlier post. I'll fix it

here's the first pic of it:
                That right there is all the motivation I need to make my own shell for my 686 snubby. I have been dying to carry it, but no one makes an IWB holster for it. I mean the fact that it weighs more than an M14 doesn't help , but I still want to carry it lol.

Comment

I think you'd be surprised if you actually made the rig. I mean this pistol weighs as much as a fully loaded 1911 and I wore it all yesterday and was actually comfortable. I did bang my elbow on the butt of the grip once but it was my own fault and not the pistol's.

Do it!
                  Here's how it sits in my waist, its actually a little lower in my pants since I've adjusted the clips on the backing. Love this thing!
                  <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                  unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by ACMF74 View Post
                    Anyone have experience with EEA? They recently came out with a new 10mm that looks promising.
                    EAA? They aren't bad guns from what I've seen. But if I bought a 10mm it would be the compensated Glock variant, G20C.
                    1989 325is
                    sigpic
                    -Tom

Comment

EAA imports an italian line Call tanfoglio that is a clone/variant of the CZ-75. From what I've heard of them, I wouldn't trust them to run a lemonade stand. Their pistols are basically sold "as is" which means that if there is a defect in it you're hosed as far as warranty. That being said, their witness series IS quite popular. Some lemons here and there but over all its buyer beware.
                      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

EAA imports an italian line Call tanfoglio that is a clone/variant of the CZ-75. From what I've heard of them, I wouldn't trust them to run a lemonade stand. Their pistols are basically sold "as is" which means that if there is a defect in it you're hosed as far as warranty. That being said, their witness series IS quite popular. Some lemons here and there but over all its buyer beware.
                        Yeah, I'd put EAA in about the same boat as Kel-Tec. They have their problems but I don't think they are known for one specific thing to look for. I'll chock that one up to shitty QC. Thats why I definitely wouldn't buy a kicking mule 10mm from them. Get the Glock, it is superior (and I don't say that often).
                        1989 325is
                        sigpic
                        -Tom

Comment

I'll give them a look. Thanks.

Comment

I think you'd be surprised if you actually made the rig. I mean this pistol weighs as much as a fully loaded 1911 and I wore it all yesterday and was actually comfortable. I did bang my elbow on the butt of the grip once but it was my own fault and not the pistol's.

Do it!
                            Here's how it sits in my waist, its actually a little lower in my pants since I've adjusted the clips on the backing. Love this thing!
                            Oh I know the MTAC is awesome. My G27 disappears with it and I don't notice the weight at all. Not that the Glock is by any means heavy, but the MTAC makes it so you don't feel like you are carrying around extra weight on your belt.

Comment

So I finally purchased my first gun. It's a .45 USP Tactical. I purchased it new through a private sale. I need a thread protector for it as it did not come with one. I was looking at an accessory site and I was wondering if I can have it shipped to my door or if I actually have to have it shipped to a local gun store?
                              1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                              You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Accessories do not need to be shipped to FFL's.
                                1989 325is
                                sigpic
                                -Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X