Clear All

Some clips of what I was doing yesterday:

<---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

I see you have have switched to the thumbs forward grip. How you like it?????

second clip (VIDEO, NOT MAG) looks more controlled, try a little more "push pull" with that grip and see if your recovery gets any better
      Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-07-2010, 12:50 PM.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Mrsleeve I think you might hate me now from what I just got. I always said I would go back to the sig and now have a p220 elite. I will put some pictures up later today of it along with my glock 23 and maybe the 36.

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

220 elite is great weapon, good lines and great pedigree lol Good for you man.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

The thumbs forward grip for me has been a bit of a process, i find it a lot more natural with a 1911, but I'm learning where to put my left thumb on the Jericho. The first vid was my first outing with it, so by the time I did that second vid, i was a bit more warmed up for shooting. What do you mean by push-pull?
            Last edited by CreamE30; 11-07-2010, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
              The first clip..... that second clip
              Magazines, not clips. :)
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                now have a p220 elite.
                Awesome firearm sir, great choice!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                  Awesome firearm sir, great choice!
                  Thanks! I have already put about 1000 rounds down the pipe and only one FTF. I love the combat sight also along with the beaver tail. I got it for 900 brand new!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Sorry for the cell picture but here are a few of my toys.
                    Attached Files

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                      Magazines, not clips. :)
                      I meant video clips, I know what a magazine is.

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                        Sorry for the cell picture but here are a few of my toys.
                        oh shit is that a blue bic pen?
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          oh shit is that a blue bic pen?
                          Aftermarket blue top with black ink.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Hey Guys!

Alright, I'm a huge gun n00b, but we were cleaning out my grandpas basement and found his WW2 revolver, it's an enfield no.2 mk1. Just wondering what you guys would recommend for I guess caring for it? Ideally I would like to have it serviced and take it to a range. Is this a bad idea? Is this a really rare gun? Any old revolver buffs out there? Any info on it would be cool, aside from what I got from Wikipedia.

This is exactly what his looks like, but the grip has cross-hatched lines through it. Also, his is stamped 1933.

Unfortunately because we live in gay-ass Canada, we need a restricted lisence to transport or posess a hand-gun, so it's locked in his basement (parents are strict) until I get my lisence. But I'll post some pics the next time I go over.
                            Last edited by mamzak; 11-07-2010, 05:26 PM.
                            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                            All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

Comment

post some pictures

Comment

I'm sure the revolver is in good shape but I'd bring it to a gun smith to have a good look over before firing it.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                                X