Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but sleeve for $375 new think it was locally... pretty nice gun

Why are sigs made in NH if they are a German company?

EDIT: Compared to his Kimber Royal II... it feels much better in the hand. We'll see how it fairs on the range

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
      Yeah but sleeve for $375 new think it was locally... pretty nice gun

Why are sigs made in NH if they are a German company?

EDIT: Compared to his Kimber Royal II... it feels much better in the hand. We'll see how it fairs on the range
      yeah for that price it would be hard to pass up not saying that at all, I prolly would have bought it for that price.

Yes the 250's are produced in NH as far as I know. Many of the 220 226 229's are still made in Germany I think. Not all though.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        yeah for that price it would be hard to pass up not saying that at all, I prolly would have bought it for that price.

Yes the 250's are produced in NH as far as I know. Many of the 220 226 229's are still made in Germany I think. Not all though.
        Thats correct but if you want to be sure you are getting a german sig you have to ask for it. I think all the elites are german made along with the X series.

I need to put some pictures up but I got a new LWRC M6A2 upper this week. I love my new piston AR.

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
          David Letterman would like to throw your AK's in the garbage. No need to shoot a Moose with an AK he says.

I say Letterman wrong.
          I agree. 7.62x39 FMJ is a fantastic deer killing round, especially in groups of 3.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
          Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Originally posted by u3b3rg33k View Post
            I agree. 7.62x39 FMJ is a fantastic deer killing round, especially in groups of 3.
            deer YES Moose NO (unless in groups of 30) 1 or 2 (unless perfect shots) will do little but piss off a Moose
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I placed my order through my local firearm purveyor on a new Sig P238. I realized I sold/traded off my compact carry guns and need a BUG or pocket gun. Hopefully I get a good one as it seems like they were really hit and miss in the quality department upon their debut.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

interesting choice. the 238 is basically a carbon copy of the Colt Mustang. I am not big on condition 1 carry as the 238 is SA only.

I am on the verge of buying a 232 though

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

interesting choice. the 238 is basically a carbon copy of the Colt Mustang. I am not big on condition 1 carry as the 238 is SA only.

I am on the verge of buying a 232 though
                  I didn't like the idea of condition 1 either until I started carrying my 1911 exclusively. I picked the 238 because its basically a mini-1911. I went back and forth between the 238, walther ppk/s, and s&w 438. I wanted a pocket sized gun first and foremost and the p238 is definitely the smallest. The PPK was the runner up.

Comment

WOW this is a great vid of a 84 year old WWII sharp shooter proving hes still got it, and that you really dont want to mess with old people even at a 1000 yards. Such a humble and great man, sad that we are losing so many of them every day. Stick with it its a good vid.

Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-27-2011, 10:11 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks for that video Sleeve, that was awesome.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Nice vid, those guys are/were the real deal.

Comment

headshot headshot headshot
                          BRUTE

Comment

wow. that was incredible.

thanks for posting it.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Yay for crappy cell pics!
                              SCAR 16 and HK Tac with AAC Ti-rant .45

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
                              Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Comment

yeah! someone else with Class3!
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X