No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is only one way outta this. And it will require US our generation to become the 4th great generation. The 1st being the founders, the 2ed being those of the civil war era, and the 3rd being our grandparents.

Our challenge will not require large scale war to defeat the threats to our republic and the way of life we have enjoyed. Our burden will be to sacrifice, our fruits of our labors and all the things we have been promised and return to our founding principals of taking care of ones self and helping those that you can along the way.

We have to repay the debts that have been amassed if we wish to pass our way of life, and the last great place of human freedom on to the next generation. We all have been duped, tricked and lulled into this by those that came before and even by our selves. Our country has strayed form the path that keeps us free and makes us the envy of the world. It will be on our backs, form our labors and up to US to return this great proud country to what it she truly is.

Like it or not guys it will be up too us and our generation there is going to be no one to help or do it for us. I still have enough faith that there are enough people in this country even if they dont yet know it, that will do as we Americans have always done when the shit gets thick. Put our heads down grin and bare it, and do what needs to be done no matter the challenge, no matter the odds, and get the job done, or perish in the attempt, no matte the out come, I do not think We will slip silently into the night with out one hell of a fight.

It all starts with those that are willing to stand up and make the hard choices, and make a stand. Something that we are starting to see

Sorry for the OT. Just something I have been wanting to say for a while and this seemed like as good a time as any
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

That UN gun thing is scary indeed, but i don't think there will be a chance in hell of it taking effect in the US. That is if the gov has taken into account what kind of shit would be flying if they ever passed it. The pro gun community, or at least most of it wouldn't stand by and turn in their arms peacefully. shit would get messy real quick.

I could see it happening across Europe though, gun culture isnt as deeply rooted there, as it is here. Passing it in the US would spark a violent rebellion, in Europe it probably woulnt, or at least not nearly as much.

Comment

Gotta whore this pic out a little more. My new Glock 23 gen3 w/ night sights. I really like it so far...compatible with my other hobby too, photog! Planning to get some sort of tac-light and more mags...other than that, just lots of range time.

DSC_018911JUN16PS by gkurey, on Flickr

Comment

Glocks are like E30's. They're purpose built to do one thing really well, and most people think they're ugly pieces of shit. But to that small percentage of the population, they are the finest of creations.

I prefer HK's personally ;-)

I do wish E30's were as reliable as Glocks
          Originally posted by george graves
          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Yeah everyone seems to have a special take on a glock, however, no one will tell you they don't work all the time. I'm definitely pretty impressed by it; I was very skeptical at first, but got a great deal with a military discount. No regrets here!

Comment

I loved the look of Glock, got to try before I bought, couldn't hit anywhere near what I'd call satisfactory... Tried an XDm and was more than considerably better, so that's what I bought. That's my take on Glock.... Haven't had a single problem with my Springfield and have put about 1000 rounds down the pipe so far... I'm wanting a 1911 sooooooooo bad now though.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                I loved the look of Glock, got to try before I bought, couldn't hit anywhere near what I'd call satisfactory... Tried an XDm and was more than considerably better, so that's what I bought.
                Yeah...I think it all goes back to using what feels 'right' in your hand. The glock feels great in my paws, I've got a decent form, and I can shoot tight patterns for days....to each his own! I definitely want to still get other weapons though...the glock is no be-all-end-all, def a jack of all trades IMO.

Pics of the XDM?

Comment

I have a few floating around from some matches and some other pics, but they're not uploade. I only have the one I snapped with my phone and uploaded for when I had 'Hans'... for those following that thread.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I just picked up a Ruger model 44 carbine. (it was given to me). I knew of the 10-22's but have never seen a 5 shot .44 magnum one before.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                      I just picked up a Ruger model 44 carbine. (it was given to me). I knew of the 10-22's but have never seen a 5 shot .44 magnum one before.
                      I've always wanted one of those to go with my 10/22

Comment

Bump! I might finally be buying my first firearm! :D
                        I'm looking at this little beauty...

Any thoughts or feedback?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

looks nice, except for the m4/ar15 carbine style butt stock. personally only like those on M4s nothing else.

Comment

Went shooting a couple weekends ago, 12ga, 18ga, 30-30, and a new 300 super mag? Not sure, none of them are mine, was with some family friends.
                            It was fun though, can't wait to start going out and shooting more.

Comment

I'm debating selling my XDm 9 for a Kimber tactical II in .45.... I won't, I'll just have to be patient till I can buy the 1911

Comment

How much would you sell the XD for? I was looking at one of those the other day. Fits beautifully in my hand.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X