Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Like Turtles
    Last edited by HiTheNameIsBJ; 08-26-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

My next is going to be an AR15. I can't fing believe the choices with this rifle. And the nice thing is you can buy it piece by piece.
      Last edited by joshh; 07-16-2011, 11:28 PM.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
        My next is going to be an AR15. I can't fing believe the choices with this rifle. And the nice thing is you can buy it piece by piece.
        If you want a basic, good shooting and inexpensive kit, check out Del-Ton

Del-Ton Incorporated is a one-stop, online source for all things AR15, including quality Mil-Spec custom rifle kits, rifle parts, upgrades, optics, and ar15 accessories.

I threw together a dissipater from them, sub 600.00 and shoots as well with a better sight radius than a friends high end Smith.

Good, cheap way to see if you like the platform. My next one is going to be a ar10.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbastage View Post

Del-Ton Incorporated is a one-stop, online source for all things AR15, including quality Mil-Spec custom rifle kits, rifle parts, upgrades, optics, and ar15 accessories.

I threw together a dissipater from them, sub 600.00 and shoots as well with a better sight radius than a friends high end Smith.

Good, cheap way to see if you like the platform. My next one is going to be a ar10.
          I have a delton upper and I dont like it. Its very picky what mag you use or else it will double feed.

Comment

^ buddy of mine just got his all put together. Delton upper on a spikes lower. He got it with a free floating barrel and some other goodies. His functioned very well with cheap no name ammo. Had one or two mis-feeds but other than that good. We didn't really do any grouping tests because we mostly shot bottles and cinder blocks and such, but once he got his scope sighted in he was hitting everything. The trigger felt pretty nice too, but I'm no AR connoisseur.

I think its a pretty smokin' deal. You can get a rifle built to your specs for under 1000 dollars. He got his with a 1-7 chrome lined heavy barrel, free floating with RIS mid length handguards and a low profile gas block. With magpul goodies like the pistol grip and stock. You just can't "find" that set up at any gunstore without ordering it custom. His order came in at 730 for the upper and the parts kit for the lower.

Last edited by CreamE30; 07-17-2011, 08:57 AM.
            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner Sam23 View Post
              I have a delton upper and I dont like it. Its very picky what mag you use or else it will double feed.
              I'll give ya 3.50 for it. :D

All jokes aside, mine has the M4 (IIRC) feed ramps and I threw it to gether, lubed it, shoved 500 rounds of cheapo Federal and some green tips through it, by the 3 mag I was shooting clays with it and was scoring 2 hits for 5 rounds average.

The mags are a grab bag of green and grey follower stuff that I've picked up here and there.

I'd talk to delton about it and see what they have to say. I've seen feeding problems caused by questionable lowers. I'f you want to run your upper on my lower you are more than welcome to. I'm about 20 miles south of Honderson off US 1 in NC Where in VA are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner Sam23 View Post

most likely its not your upper but your lower.... if you are using Magpul or some other none USGI mags this will cause your problem....

Never seen an upper that causes mag issues!

Del-Ton is GTG and is good stuff
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratbastage View Post

Thanks for the link. I'll probably buy from a new local place because I like to be able to hold someone to parts they sold me locally. Prices are about the same but I don't know the better manufacturers or the bad ones...if there are any.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

well got the FIL on the SIG band wagon yesterday. He just picked up a nice minty new 0 round count P220 Elite last night.

Hes been a wheel gun guy all his life and shot autos very little. Now that he has his own tomorrow is going to be a little interesting when we go out to break it in.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I own a Colt Sporter AR-15. Bought it a year before it was banned by Clinton in 94.
                      88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                      89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                      56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                      www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                        I own a Colt Sporter AR-15. Bought it a year before it was banned by Clinton in 94.
                        LoL pre-ban

Um you are aware those evil military like guns and high capacity mags are not banned by the feds anymore right?? Just your retarded state.

sorry had to give the CA guy some shit. Its good that you have it though and its even better that its a pre ban as they cant really fuck with you about it.
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Found some pics. My first time ever firing a gun. Shooting range in Surfers Paradise Australia
                          M1911A1(i think) .45 Colt.
                          It might seem silly to you guys but here in Aus, guns are a no-no. So it was awesome. lol
                          I think it was 25 metres\82feet\30 yard range

Last edited by Aus E30; 07-18-2011, 01:46 AM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                          I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

^
                            Thought Pistols are all but nigh on impossible to obtain and own down under??? I know long guns are a PIA to get though all the red tape involved with the ownership of them let alone hand guns

Good shooting by the way

William Pitt-

Comment

AAC Ti-Rant 9, still at the dealer :(

My XDM 9

Comment

^ You got a holster to accommodate that?
                                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Working...
                                X