No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ahhhh the Mosin Nagant. My first purchased rifle too. Goes bang every time and with the right ammo I can cook a marshmellow on its 10 foot bayonet.

This has always been my favorite factoid about the rifle though:
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
      I have a problem with my Mosin. When I go to cycle it, sometimes the next round (but usually the first round) won't slide up into the chamber. It just chills down there like "fuck you!" and jams up. I free it up by opening the bottom of the magazine, and generally that causes it to shift into a position that favors it sliding into the chamber.

I've tried taking it apart, oiling everything up, etc, etc. No dice.

Any thoughts?
      If the top round wont strip off, most likely your mag spring sucks and there not much you can do about it. and or

you are rim locking. to not do this make sure the each consecutive round you insert into the magazine, the rim is INFRONT of the one below it.There is an interrupter built into the rifle to do this, but it dosent always work.

Rounds in your magazine should be inserted like this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0273.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	7133186

If loading with stripper clips, you bottom round should be angled up, like this, other wise it is upside down and is guarenteeed to rim lock.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	7133187
      Last edited by ALYKZANDYR; 08-03-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

^^This must be the problem. I'd just been dropping them in one at a time. Stripper clips got lost, etc. I need to get some more and arrange the cartridges I guess.

Thanks! :up:
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Finally got to experience shooting a gun the other day. Never had a chance to go with any family members, and my dad gave them up before i was born. I have always been into guns, and having actually fired one has given me a completely new perspective on them. I shot a Smith & Wesson .22 revolver, a High Standard .22 pistol, a Glock 22, and an Colt M1911A1 series 80. Had the bright idea to shoot the Colt the first time without ear protection (had only shot the .22s before), pretty crazy experience, haha. I had such a great time, and I'm getting my gun license soon and saving some money to buy guns in the future.
          1987 325is Black/Black
          -Stock (mostly)

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
            t.

my other two cycle almost butter smooth

I am going to call bull shit in this one. You have to treat the action on a Mosin like a red headed step child. I have a Finn VKT Mosin, and its supposed to be the Finish Improved version of the 91/30

And Bishop is a 90 dollar gun put together by the Russians 20 years before the Russian revolution.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

I ment by Mosin standards they are pretty damn smooth.

Comment

I love when my friends are shooting it and they're all trying to be careful cycling it. I'm just like, "do it like this" and slam that thing around.

"But it's old..."

"But it's Russian (not gonna break) and cost me $100 (if it does break, I'll just buy another)."
                1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by scabzzzz View Post
                  I WAS trolling with the COD comment haha
                  But I am serious about the assault rifle just to learn markmenship. Its alwyas interested me, and I think Im adult enough in life to own such a thing, and I have the access to proper education and land to boot. Like I said, a couple of buddies have been bugging me to come shoot their AR's and AK's, so I'm gonna go do just that. I know I'll be addicted thoug, and thanks for the info. Learned some new stuff.
                  Thanks!
                  Quit calling it an assault rifle. Anti gun nazis like to use that term. :hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Deagle View Post
                    Quit calling it an assault rifle. Anti gun nazis like to use that term. :hitler:
                    no

Comment

hes right its not an assault rifle.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

My father left me 4 guns. A Taurus 357 Maggie. A makarov 9mm extended clip. A beretta double barrel 12 gauge. And this bad boy. Russian sks. Custom paint job.
                        harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                          My father left me 4 guns. A Taurus 357 Maggie. A makarov 9mm extended clip. A beretta double barrel 12 gauge. And this bad boy. Russian sks. Custom paint job.

What is the armory stamp on the sks?

Comment

I'll check when I get home
                            harry/harout

Comment

Just picked this up tonight! my first handgun..

and my AR15 for s&g's :D
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^Nice USP! I'm close to pulling the trigger on buying one myself (no pun intended, ha ha...).
                                1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
                                2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
                                1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Working...
                                X