No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best home defend weapon is a pistol. Why? Why not a shotgun? Because you need two hands to operate a shot gun. In home defend you will need to open doors, call 911, operate a flash light, and use your second hand for other tasks. All that can be done while holding a pistol.
    Don't buy anything smaller then a 9mm but try not to go big like a .45 to keep the price of shooting down. I bout a .45 1911 for my first gun and I love it, but it's $24 and up for 50 rounds.
    Rent some hand guns and see what works best for you. Not everyone likes the same guns.
    If you get a hand gun to keep at home plese read Massad Ayoob's "Combat Shooting." it will make you a safer, more effective hand gun shooter and will inform you of laws that will protect you against getting encarserated for shooting a bad guy in your home.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of members of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives.

It will be named the “Congressman”.

Wait for it................

Keep waiting .................................

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of members of the United States Senate and the House of Representatives.

It will be named the “Congressman”.

Wait for it................

Keep waiting .................................

It doesn't work and you can't fire it.
        i thought that gun was called the union worker
        sigpic

Comment

easy there lets not ruin this thread
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

lol, that was funny though.
            Originally Posted by ACMF74
            i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

I'd have to agree

Comment

took some of my guns out a week ago... shot a couple TVs
                Attached Files
                Last edited by evoDRichie; 01-20-2012, 12:54 AM.
                sigpic
                Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

holy shit come at me bro lol

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

^ How do you like the Ak chambered in 5.45? I've been strongly considering one in the future.

and I lol'd at the "ILLEGAL SHH"
                    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                      ^ How do you like the Ak chambered in 5.45? I've been strongly considering one in the future.

and I lol'd at the "ILLEGAL SHH"
                      love it tumbler rounds and all... it has 0 recoil i actually fell forward the first time expecting a lil haha very fun and cheep ammo
                      sigpic

Comment

and the SBR is actually illegal to just because of barrel length
                        sigpic

Comment

Not sure bragging about your illegal spec'd weapons in an open forum is a good idea, especially if you'd like to keep it. Just my $0.02
                          Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                            Not sure bragging about your illegal spec'd weapons in an open forum is a good idea, especially if you'd like to keep it. Just my $0.02
                            im sure the ATF is on there way now, and even if someone came i highly doubt there gonna find them :) lighten up our gun rights are almost out the window... ill take what i can get...
                            sigpic

Comment

Getting my first pistol, trading my eta that I havn't driven in over a year plus getting cash.

Comment

Originally posted by evoDRichie View Post
                                im sure the ATF is on there way now, and even if someone came i highly doubt there gonna find them :) lighten up our gun rights are almost out the window... ill take what i can get...
                                And what makes that Illegal?
                                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                                X