Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
    Interesting. This one is a 30-06. I'm not a hunter, if anything I'll probably be using the shotgun since that is what my friends have and casually use for hunting/fun. I just think the 30-06 would be fun to shoot. I'm not too concerned with retail value on them, I doubt I'll ever be a serious hunter and the value of the guns will never be my motivation for keeping/using them.

Really hoping someone can point me in the right direction on that side by side... I can't find anything online.
    If you want to sell the side by side let me know.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
      If you want to sell the side by side let me know.
      Naw sorry, it was my grandpa's. I'm just trying to figure out what it is...
      Originally posted by z31maniac
      I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
        Apparently this is beyond your understanding.

Put your head back up your ass, and let the adults talk.
        While we have a similar join date, you should just back the bus up and think about whom your addressing on this topic
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          While we have a similar join date, you should just back the bus up and think about whom your addressing on this topic
          Seriously?

Think about whom I'm addressing?

Hahaha...

Comment

It seems critical thinking and common sense alludes you.
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mach schnell View Post
              Seriously?

Think about whom I'm addressing?

Hahaha...
              Who are you again? :neutral:

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Sleeve, I thought you'd know what that was for sure. My grandpa bought it when he lived in Montana for hunting and then moved over here and put it away ever since.

gun forum recommendations?
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

there were lots of spanish made shotguns over the years, I can tell you that its worth quite a bit of money. search gunbroker for likes
                  [sigpic

Comment

Sleeve, I thought you'd know what that was for sure. My grandpa bought it when he lived in Montana for hunting and then moved over here and put it away ever since.

http://shotgunworld.com/ I'd like to think someone on there would know....

Comment

Sorry man I have never really been into the side by sides much. It looks very ornate and very well made. I am willing to bet that its worth a very pretty penny.

My trap gun is an over under.

William Pitt-

Comment

Cool, thanks guys. I'll look into it on one of those sites (or all).

I know the side by sides aren't exactly desirable for sporting purposes so I'm not surprised that the over under is the more popular choice.
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Picked this up today. Been wanting a Glock for a while and decided to get one. Got LEO discount to which was a plus! Will be my new cc as the USP is just not the most comfortable to conceal in warm weather

Also picked up one of these for my girl, she had a gun scare last week so figured it was necessary
                          Last edited by xAZxE30x; 02-04-2012, 11:21 PM.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

These are my first targets with my 'new' Colt Combat Commander 9mm:

10m, 1st set:

And 15m, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th sets:

BTW the (2) holes at the very top of the targets to the L & R is where it hangs on the nails....
                            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Check out seattleguns.net since you are local.

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by 5spoke View Post
                                What kind of test is it? Just a basic gun safety questionnaire? I have checked all of those out online but have never been. Which one is the least crowded? I heard the NRA range can be like hour long waits to get a lane. Do you have any guns you want to bring?
                                Late with the reaction - just saw this. The NRA can be a bit of a wait, but yes, just a basic safety quiz. Silver Eagle is the largest of the three so it's the easiest to get range time at - but I'm down to go where ever you'd like bud. I've got a CZ 9mm I'll bring along whenever we get around to going.
                                http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                                http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                                Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                                I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Working...
                                X