Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    All my firearms get cleaned after every use, and sometimes when I'm bored. Never put away dirty.
    That's how I am... FOr some reason I can just put in a movie or turn the TV on and clean away for hours- needed or not especially my 1911
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

^ Yup, put on a movie and get the whole collection out.

For me it stems from childhood. My dad used to take me out shooting, and our deal was that he would buy the ammo and I would clean all the guns afterwards. I loved it, and it has stuck with me.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

debating on breaking my long standing rule of no 556. I have been kicking around a PS90 SBR idea as I mentioned earlier. I kinda want a bullpup and now I am very highly leaning towards a 16" Tavor if I go this route, solely because 556 is more plentiful and cheaper than 5.7x28
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Yesterday was my first time out in a while, took out the M&P9, WASR underfolder and my Mosin (for gong ringing).

Made the mistake of going into Pistol Parlour afterwards, spent monies on AR gear:

Scored the MI extended handguard used for $150 and bought an MOE+ grip because I've began to dislike the US Palm Battlegrip. Will probably install later today.
            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Damn, I miss going to Rio Salado during the weekdays...the weekends are so busy you can't hear the steel ring.

Comment

I haven't been to any of the outdoor ranges in Phoenix yet. Just random desert spots and the one in Casa Grande.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Rio Salado is fun. I think I'm going to try and go out to the desert this weekend.
                  Got the handguard on, do like.
                  Last edited by AwakenNoMore; 07-23-2014, 08:17 AM.
                  1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                  1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                  bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

I wish I had target ammo :(

Moral of this story?

Comment

Finished 2 of my gun projects, M1A and Mossberg 500, thought i'd share.

Attached Files

Comment

^ Mmmm, purdy!

Comment

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195711 someone bumped this thread up

Moral of this story?

Comment

Finally here's my Colt LE6920 w/ restricted stamp. Magpul CTR stock and Mako grip, looking for a Leopld Mark AR MOD 1 4-12X40mm for optics and a free float rail for a bipod and my Surefire Scout light.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKCHARM88 View Post
                              Finally here's my Colt LE6920 w/ restricted stamp. Magpul CTR stock and Mako grip, looking for a Leopld Mark AR MOD 1 4-12X40mm for optics and a free float rail for a bipod and my Surefire Scout light.
                              Here's the free float rail I just ordered, haven't put my hands on it yet but looks like a great value.

Oh yeah, I just put in 4 separate orders for parts to build my dream AR. Once stuff starts to show up I'll post some pics.

Comment

Finally got the rifle out, rough zero for 50m. Question for you guys that have spent some time on irons, should they be spaced out as far as possible? I'm not sure if I have the rear too far back because my eye is maybe 2" away and even through the smallest aperture I'm seeing much more of the front sight than I think I should.

Comment

Working...
                                X