Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    Ok, that barrel is something I haven't seen before. Details please.

Oh yeah, get a Sig brace and shoulder that beast.

Comment

^ pretty sure that's a dust cap on the end of the flashlight.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
        Ok, that barrel is something I haven't seen before. Details please.

Oh yeah, get a Sig brace and shoulder that beast.
        It is a DPMS 7.5" barrel with A2 FSB. The rail is from Samson and has the FSB cutout. An A2 FH, too. I prefer to keep the FSB on my ARs. This pistol pictured now sports a RDS than the A2 carry handle.

I do have a SIG brace but am saving it for a future build. The longer Spikes pistol tube works well w/o a brace.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
          ^ pretty sure that's a dust cap on the end of the flashlight.
          It is not a dust cap; it is an IR filter. It came with it. It is no longer on the light as I have no NVG. Surefire Millennium.

Comment

Makes more sense. I wasn't judging, just appeared that way.
            No E30 Club
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Makes more sense. I wasn't judging, just appeared that way.
              No offense taken.

Now MSgt. Paul Howe (Retired) does advocate the use of dust caps on barrels.

Comment

Lol, that's the flashlight... *sigh* Was super confused what was going on there. Sweet rig.

Comment

It appears like the F350 exhaust I saw yesterday, 3" or so with a 12" tip.

Comment

Speaking of Colt Pythons, the one I'm referring to might be added to my safe here next week. That will be one that will be passed down. By far the smoothest firearm I've had the pleasure to handle and operate.
                    I would officially hate you :p. A royal blue 2.5" Python is my grail handgun.

Comment

Put 100 rounds of .38 and 25 .357 mag thru the sp101 tonight.

Its a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles cat with the .38s and a bit of a monster with the .357. Still, the recoil isn't so bad that I wouldn't feel confident putting all 5 in my target at 10 yards quickly. Just need practice.

Tried some single action shots out to 20 yards with .357 and it was surprisingly accurate. Managed to place all 5 within my 8" target.

Now I'm cleaning, decided to strip it down completely and I'll say this. The ring .38 special leaves in a .357 cylinder is NOT a myth, and it is a complete BITCH to scrub out. I'm still not done, and I will be sticking strictly to magnum rounds just to avoid it in the future.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

I hate the ring that 45LC leaves in my X frame, but I have found mothers original chrome polish seems to take it and all the powder residue off of the front of the cylinder very well and with much less elbow grease needed than most solvents.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

I used to just leave 7 solvent soaked patches in the chambers of my 686. Let them sit there for an hour and everything would come out with a once through with a bore snake. Now I usually just run 357 through it since the price difference between it and 38spc is so small around here.

Comment

Anyone been following this. Its a desktop cnc that runs open source code to finish 80% receivers. Right now the entire kit runs $1299. Not bad if you wanted to finish a lot of lowers for "personal use"

I have been thinking about this, but I don't really feel the need to make tons more for personal use.

it is very tempting.

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

@ 2:02, is that an... e36?

Comment

that's pretty fricken cool.

definitely a bmw, i think it's an e46 though.
                                AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X