No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I really like upstate NY and would live there if NYC did not control the political climate and need to be subsidized by the rest of the state
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Yep, in the picture above I had in the 17rd mag that I'll use at the range, I'll be carrying the weapon with the 10rd magazine.

The two mag differences.

Last edited by Zacm829; 03-25-2015, 09:07 PM.
      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Touched that up for you.

Lol true.. But I can't speak for all the south, so I speak for texas instead.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

^ Spoken like a true Texan
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ Lol not sure if that's a bash or a compliment
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

Is NC open or Cc,do you have a holster for it yet?
              I just bought an alien gear iwb holster for mine,it fits and rides well but I gotta trim down my love handles to wear it comfortably.
              Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
              Yep, in the picture above I had in the 17rd mag that I'll use at the range, I'll be carrying the weapon with the 10rd magazine.

The two mag differences.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                ^ Lol not sure if that's a bash or a compliment
                I'm not from any Peoples Republic states, so it's a compliment. Your comment seemed to lean towards the idea of Texas being it's own Country.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I'm not from any Peoples Republic states, so it's a compliment. Your comment seemed to lean towards the idea of Texas being it's own Country.

One of the few states that could probably make it as its own country. Lol. But you are from a Commonwealth state :P ;)

Comment

Originally posted by blazing View Post
                    Is NC open or Cc,do you have a holster for it yet?
                    I just bought an alien gear iwb holster for mine,it fits and rides well but I gotta trim down my love handles to wear it comfortably.
                    I'm actually in SC now so I will be CCing it. Not sure on a holster yet, would like to try out a few before I decide. I've heard goon things abou the Alien Gear on though. How much did that set you back?
                    1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

MTR custom leather out of NC make great CC holsters very comfortable.

Comment

It was $44.83 shipped.
                        If were to do it again I would order it with an extra shell for another one of my pistols,they give better deals when you bundle stuff.
                        Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                        I'm actually in SC now so I will be CCing it. Not sure on a holster yet, would like to try out a few before I decide. I've heard goon things abou the Alien Gear on though. How much did that set you back?

Comment

I have an Alien Gear for my FNP 9mm, great fit. I plan to order one for the Taurus Millennium G2 I just picked up today as well.
                          1990 325i 5spd
                          09 135i 6spd m-sport package

Comment

I've always been a fan of the comp tac minotaur as far as hybrid holsters go. I've switched to leather for most of my carry guns and the Milt Sparks VM2 really is worth the money. I have one for my Sig P228 and 1911.

On a happy for me note, I finally found myself a nice surplus Hi Power on gunbroker that I won today. I already ordered some vz grips for it and cylinder & slide sear and hammer. Hopefully I'll have everything this week.

Comment

Picked these up today for $6.94 a box from walmart. Excited to see how they shoot. Apparently there was a shipping/pricing mistake and they are offloading at this price. 9/40/223/308 are all same price

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Got my surplus Hi Power last night. Vz grips came in the mail today. Got a chance to shoot it tonight and I like it. Reminds me of a high capacity 1911 with a shitty trigger. The trigger isn't really that bad, just heavy. Only real gripe is the dogshit sights. I want to send it out to get some heinie ledge sights installed and then refinish it in something other than park.

taken with my iPotato...

Comment

Working...
                                X