Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chance View Post
    Well, Ive since sold off my e30 and started a silencer company. Dont have a fun car to play with anymore, but now I have suppressed machine guns, so I cant complain lol
    What's the company?

You should get in the Facebook group, NFA GUNS.

Lots of cool people in there...plus some of the ar15.com rejects...unfortunately...
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Been eyeballing the new Tikka T3x....looks very nice.
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        What's the company?

You should get in the Facebook group, NFA GUNS.

Lots of cool people in there...plus some of the ar15.com rejects...unfortunately...
        Ya, which co? Rebel?
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Nothing wrong with a TikKa at all
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Anybody in here shot a Savage 10 fcp-sr? Looking at picking one up.
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

For the money I spend a little bit more and get the Tikka, they really are the best bang for the dollar when looking at budget blot rifles
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

So anybody bought something due to the uncertainty of the elections?

Thinking of picking up a pistal AR...
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd

Comment

Yeah that would be the Savage for me...
                  89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                  I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Wish I would have picked up the PSA blem pistol lower that they had...
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd

Comment

Gun Thread

Any kimber .45 owners/builders here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      1986 LTW M52 (First project 2015- )
                      1998 e36 328ic/5 -
                      Roundie alpina pig cheekā€™d (1969)
                      1967 2002 parts car
                      1994 318iS junked.

Comment

I can't tell you for fear HRC doesn't JUST use the antiquated/illegal DOJ lists....

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          I can't tell you for fear HRC doesn't JUST use the antiquated/illegal DOJ lists....
                          haha
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

Was thinking about getting a bullpup before HRC. Local shop has a special on Tavor's this weekend for $1400

Comment

^

thats a really good price and about the only 5.56 rifle I have ever really considered and come really close to buying

William Pitt-

Comment

9mm AR lower on its way. Wanted the Quarter Circle 10, but it's hard to find and I want something more on the disposable side, so it's a Norther Frontier Armories C-9 build.

Accuracy here is not the point, offense and getting out quick is.

Comment

Working...
                                X