Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am fairly sure they are set up for DPMS compatibility but I dont know for sure, will know when I get mine.

98 Mauser, These are not a true mauser but IIRC they are loosely patterned off the 98 mauser action

They are a good quality product and if you are building a custom rifle set up this is a god way to

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am fairly sure they are set up for DPMS compatibility but I dont know for sure, will know when I get mine.

98 Mauser, These are not a true mauser but IIRC they are loosely patterned off the 98 mauser action

They are a good quality product and if you are building a custom rifle set up this is a god way to

http://www.montanarifleman.com/actions.htm

Ok thanks for the link. Im thinking of building a 22-250 out of a 98 action.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

So I just got back from the gun shop, went to get another mag for the glock. I ended up finding a AR15 lower and couldn't pass it up :) So now the search is on for the rest of it!
        ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
          So I just got back from the gun shop, went to get another mag for the glock. I ended up finding a AR15 lower and couldn't pass it up :) So now the search is on for the rest of it!
          What lower did you get? Pics or it never happened ;)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
            What lower did you get? Pics or it never happened ;)
            S&W, I'll get some pics when I get off work. I love that gun shop but their good deals have made my collection of guns grow too fast ;)
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why is it in the safe and not on your hip then?????????

you live in a no issue or a crappy issue CCW state????

I hate IA its like pulling teeth trying to figure out what an whos hoops you have to jump through to even try and get a CCW here, god I hate this place. I have had to leave the pistol at home all the time now since sunday after noon I dont like it and I feel naked with out.
              I carry it whenever I can wear a jacket all day. The rest of the time I carry a .357 snub.

I live in Utah. We probably have more concealed guns per capita than any other state :lol

Comment

I got my firearms rights back today! Now I get to start buying again. What sucks is I sold everythign I had :( all I have left is my lill colt .380 that my dad held for me.
                84 318I Delphin RIP
                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well congrats then

time to spend way too much money.
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Well congrats then

time to spend way too much money.
                    Thanks

I know an california prices are nuts right now.
                    saigas are almost $600. Thats the first thing I want to get I want one in 223. Then a FAL or G3 clone scince we cant have the real hk and another lower.
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

they are nuts everywhere

here bimmerfreek over on BFC is have a huge sale this week end

heres the link

William Pitt-

Comment

they are nuts everywhere

here bimmerfreek over on BFC is have a huge sale this week end

heres the link
                        http://hero-gear.com/?p=603
                        Is he CA friendly? I want a spikes lower.

Edit: I contatced them.
                        84 318I Delphin RIP
                        89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Dudes, I just found out Idaho is Open Carry. I may be going shopping very soon. Also, Shall Issue is nice for when I get a CCW in a few months.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I thought you knew that already

DO you have any proof of prior gun training, I got my MT permit with just my old hunter safety from MI when I was 12. I could not find my certificate from my MI CCW class.
                            Call your local Sheriff and see what amount of training he needs to see for issue.

ID ccw issue requirements
                            Apply to the Sheriff. You can fill out application and do everything right there. You must have your PhotoID and proof of training. Some Sheriff’s offices provide the training. Check with your local Sheriff. Cost is $20.00 by law and the Permit/License is valid for 5 years. Material costs, Fingerprint and Background check fees can be added

Obtaining A Concealed Weapon License
                            • Concealed Weapon applications are obtained in our Driver’s License Unit area.
                            • You need to bring in proof of firearms training when you submit the application. This could be a
                            military I.D., certificate from a hunters' education or other firearms training class such as the one
                            given by the Sheriff's Office.
                            __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________
                            there you pretty much the same issues criteria as Montana

I hate Iowa did I mention that, I am still waiting to find out if I even get to take "their" class. On a plus note I did find out you can own and carry a automatic knife here just like any other pocket knife. One small bright spot.

William Pitt-

Comment

So, went into the gun shop today. All they say I need is an Idaho DL. Looked at a few AR's, and a Taurus 1911. Felt good, but I hear bad things, and at $650.00 I'm not sure it's a deal. $1200.00 for a base AR as well. I was told the store I went into was the Pricey store in town, so I'll keep looking I think.

Comment

I found 100 rounds of 45acp today

but yes shop around some.

I saw in a little shop here in IA today 2 S&W AR's for 1369 a pop. seems kinda high as well,

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X