No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice collection. I've been drooling over the thought of building a nice AR. I think I might slowly piece together parts..

Probably about to pick this up http://www.impactguns.com/store/kel_tec_su16.html heard a lot of good things about it and the price is nice, its either that or the much cheaper http://www.impactguns.com/store/752334409546.html.

Also considering a nice CCW pistol for my father, who is gonna get his CCW. I may get mine as well.

Comment

for another $100 over the cheapest kel tec you can have a AR that has universal parts. ive never seen or heard of that piece before. the other gun im just not sure what youd do with it. i guess it depends on what you consider practical and what you plan to do with the piece in general.

Comment

Ive never seen or heard of those but yeah for another hundred bucks you could have an AR that you would be way more pleased with.

Comment

Originally posted by homegrone30 View Post
          Ive never seen or heard of those but yeah for another hundred bucks you could have an AR that you would be way more pleased with.
          +1

RRA Entry Tactical for $850 ftw. I think Im going to sell my Sig226 to fund the purchase of one of those before the election.

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
          You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

Mot,

those guns are made here in FL. The Keltec pistols that fit in your pocket are light, easy to carry and good to shoot in short distance. But thats just it. The .223 rifle is what people use as a backpack gun or trunk gun. Something light and folding. Is cheap enough to be used as such and not feel bad about it.

The AR platform is about the best as one can get in a decent price range. Its a lot like modding cars. You can build them to do just about anything with. The cool part is that also saves from coming out of pocket a large chunk at 1 time. Like the others are saying. The RRA AR15 is a great base to build just about anything from. Also you can check Bushmaster. I have seen some nice barely used one for in the $600 to $750 range. They retain their value and are fun to shoot.

Do a lot of forum reading before you purchase. You will get a good idea of what works and what does not.

Good luck

Originally posted by Mot View Post
            nice collection. I've been drooling over the thought of building a nice AR. I think I might slowly piece together parts..

Probably about to pick this up http://www.impactguns.com/store/kel_tec_su16.html heard a lot of good things about it and the price is nice, its either that or the much cheaper http://www.impactguns.com/store/752334409546.html.

Also considering a nice CCW pistol for my father, who is gonna get his CCW. I may get mine as well.
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I <3 MY RRA AR15...

side note, I just picked this up for a little something else to carry as backup...

S&W airweight .38spl model 638 w/ crimson trace grips...

Comment

I have for sale a Glock brand tac light for Glock pistols, used but excellent condition. pics available on request. $70 shipped.

email me: rcwells200269@hotmail.com

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

I'll echo Vedubin, WA gun shops have nib Bush AR's for $699 routinely. Shoot & love it myself. I was told to avoid the plastic models, and did so on advice. Don't remember why, just took others @ face value.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Bump! for the gun threads!!!!!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I love guns !!!!!!!!!!

that is all
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Stag arms fo lyfe !!!!!!!!!!
                        The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

Don't buy that Hi-point gun. They have a terrible resale value; I'm talking around $100 something. How do I know? When I turned 18 I tried to buy one but couldn't because it shot 9mm and thus you must be 21 years of age. Instead I waited a until after HS graduation and used a chunk of the money I received to purchase a Bushmaster AR15 Carbine w/ removable carry handle and 1000 rounds of ammunition (it came with a hard case and 10round magazine at the time). The total cost was about $1000 after taxes and everything for a brand new gun. That was in the year 2001 so my gun didn't come with a collapsible stock.

Anyone selling AR15 stuff? Magpul perhaps? I'd consider something for my AK as well.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

For those in the Free states and own a Glock 19 here is a nice buy for hi-cap mags. KCI, a Korean sub contractor for Glock has drop free mags for sale at $10 each if you buy 10. Shipping is just under $13.

I have used these first hand and they are perfect. Placed side by side you cant tell the difference unless you see the Glock name on them.

Glock factory 19, 15 round mags are selling for $25 each pretty much anywhere.

Welcome to Military Gun Supply!Explore the categories below -PPS 43- -PPSH 41- -Magazines- -Gas Masks- -Bren- -Kits-

Comment

Well today was a good day for the sheer fact that I finally got my upper I have been waiting months for. I was able to take it out and run 30 rounds though it. Did not have time to really dial it in but I just wanted to see how the piston upper feels compared to DI. The gun is amazing so far.

The build.

LMT MRP Piston upper 1-7 twist. Full auto bolt.
                              POF Gen II billet lower with RRA 2 stage trigger
                              Vltor Club Foot stock
                              Magpul MIAD grip
                              Tango Down forward grip
                              Larue front and rear flip up sites
                              Eotech 552 RevF

Comment

That trigger guard is crazy, I like it.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X