No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish California would F off and leave the rest of us alone. All the worst things in the country come from there.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

CA laws blow but at least we have some loop holes. I dont plan to live here to much longer I want to join the free states.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I want a inexpensive 1911 that I can build off of. Vdubbin what you think? I've been on AR15.com for hours now and my brain is melting.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
          I wish California would F off and leave the rest of us alone. All the worst things in the country come from there.

ya i bet the fed ban this time would be alot like ours. but its probably gonna be 2-3 years out. obama has to much on his plat to pass gun waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesrol laws right now.
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I want a inexpensive 1911 that I can build off of. Vdubbin what you think? I've been on AR15.com for hours now and my brain is melting.
            whats your price range? armscore rock island makes good enough frames to build off of and there cheap. STI uses them on some of there stuff
            84 318I Delphin RIP
            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I will never register any of my firearms.
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I don't have a price range. I know that sounds odd. It just depends on if I fall in love with something.

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                Aren't they kinda registered when purchased new?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

The springfield 1911GI is a hard gun to beat. It gives you the base and you can add anything you like. Its the ARs of pistols. Mod happy!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

we have no choice or its 6-8 years.
                    84 318I Delphin RIP
                    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I don't have a price range. I know that sounds odd. It just depends on if I fall in love with something.

Fuck then just order an ed brown or a night hawk
                      84 318I Delphin RIP
                      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

They are filled out on a 4473. The dealer is responsible to keep that information. There is no Gov. record of that gun other than that 4473. If you were to buy a gun from a friend or a local. No form has to be filled out. The Gov. says the seller can make the trade on good faith that the buyer is legit to own such firearm.

If I sell a gun to someone I dont know in a local sell. I keep a copy of his license and make him sign a bill of sale for my personal records. That is not required but I do it to CYA.

Some states require you to file with the state. I choose not to live in such states

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
                          we have no choice or its 6-8 years.

I would be a felon and fight it in federal court.

Comment

I would be a felon and fight it in federal court.
                            and lose.
                            84 318I Delphin RIP
                            89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I bought an AK off craigslist from some 18 year old kid. Best deal ever.

Springfield 1991GI: click here

I love it. Looks like my grampas original colts from back in the day.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

vedubin whats your take on kimber? Im thinking of trading my ar for an eclipse in 10mm
                                84 318I Delphin RIP
                                89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Working...
                                X