No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are like no primer is the country right now, i make bullets for handloaders and we where going to do a one off on some load ammo and couldn't because the most primers we could get was 500 on an order for 5000 rounds
    bring it http://athomasmr23.mybrute.com

Comment

yup even realoading supplies are getting thin, primers and projectiles especially
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

My awesome Pelican Cases I just scored off Craigslist. They came with all the foam for one of them but I don't think I'm going to use it for now. The only pieces I'm using is the lid foam and the thin bottom piece.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I want a hand grenade

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            I want a hand grenade
            so do I, they work great for fishing.

let me guess you are scared of the evil guns and you were trying to be funny???? If not I apologize now.

Nice score on the Pellicans man.

I just got my new IWB Black hawk holster for my 220 and its really comfy and fit and finish is great on it.

guess what else I found today, AR stripped lowers machined from t6061 Al made here locally for 225 a pop. I am waiting on the 308 ones to come, and then get another matched set. Anyone got a DPMS .308 AP4 uppers around????
            Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-15-2009, 02:05 AM.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

does anybody here own a long slide 1911? Or an AMT hardballer at that? I picked one up at a local store and was on the fence about it. I've heard plenty of bad things about them, but then again I've heard lots of good too. I've always liked the look of a 7'' barreled 1911 like in terminator haha
              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                does anybody here own a long slide 1911? Or an AMT hardballer at that? I picked one up at a local store and was on the fence about it. I've heard plenty of bad things about them, but then again I've heard lots of good too. I've always liked the look of a 7'' barreled 1911 like in terminator haha
                I've seen them at the gun shop, thats about it.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Anyone know where to get quality magazines for an ak74?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakinho View Post
                    Anyone know where to get quality magazines for an ak74?
                    Internet :)

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Thanks... Maybe I should have put that better... Does anyone have any experience with 5.45 ak74 mags, and which ones would you suggest?

Comment

AR15.com

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                          I went to a local gun shop/range the other day and rented my first 1911 ever which happened to be a Kimber. Breaking it all down, weighing positives against negatives, and have determined that I really have no use for one. It only holds 7 rounds, it is rather heavy, expensive as fuck, and it jammed about 6 different times. My Glock holds 15 rounds, is pretty light, cheap as shit, and wouldn't jam even if it did experience a double feed (it would find a way to shoot both bullets). All of those negative things didn't really add up to the one fact that the 1911 was fun as shit to shoot. I love it and even though there are half a dozen reasons not to buy one, I still want one. I think it will be my next purchase after a Sig.
                          Please, please, please don't base your 1911 experience on one piece of shit Kimber. Out of all the 1911's I've seen at the range, owned, and fired, Kimbers are the biggest pieces of shit. I'd rather have a $400 Rock Island Armory than an $850 Kimber with the pretty finish and all the bells and whistles, cause chances are the RIA will be more reliable and the internal fit and finish will be about the same. I've almost bought a Kimber many of times because they're so damn sexy, but once you look under the hood, at all the parts that actually matter, you'll see the gun for what it really is. In my opinion, stick with Springfield, Colt, or Dan Wesson.

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          Where did you get teh Noveske stuff?

So what did you trade the knife to your brother for?
                          From a VERY good friend :D

I traded the knife to my brother for the 400 rounds of brass cased factory .223! Talk about a killer deal for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post
                            In my opinion, stick with Springfield, Colt, or Dan Wesson.
                            Exactly. I can honestly say I've never had a single failure of any kind on my Springfield 1911's with factory ammo. And when I say "factory ammo," I'm including CCI Blazer (the cheap, aluminum-cased stuff).

Come to think of it, the only failures I've ever had with a .45 ACP were when I was going through some crappy 185gr LSWC reloads with my CZ-97B. Every 40-50 rounds, I would come across a round with a bulged case that wouldn't chamber properly. But that was clearly an ammo problem.
                            sigpic
                            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                              Come to think of it, the only failures I've ever had with a .45 ACP were when I was going through some crappy 185gr LSWC reloads with my CZ-97B. Every 40-50 rounds, I would come across a round with a bulged case that wouldn't chamber properly. But that was clearly an ammo problem.
                              Yup the bulging reloads are the only problems I've ever had as well with my Colt.

Originally posted by Joey Link View Post

From a VERY good friend
                              Hook me up with some Noveske stuff.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

my 21st birthday is coming up and i'm looking for a handgun to buy once i'm of age. what would you guys suggest? would you stay away from a large caliber like a .45 and stick with 9mm?
                                BRUTE

Comment

Working...
                                X