X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apex381 View Post
    Somebody say CZ?

I just picked this up last Monday.

I love it. I shopped around forever and shot a bunch of guns. In the end it was between the Glock 19 and the CZ. I bought the CZ because it feels perfect in my hand. The sights are a little weird but I'll get used to it, and I can't find a holster because the damn model is so new (march release).

what did you get.

edit for4 some reason th pic didnt show up for me last night.

I got to have some fun today went shooting with a friend and he took his M2 carbine out :) mag dumps with that thing are better than sex.
    Last edited by 416stroker; 07-20-2009, 08:58 PM.
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

I picked up 900 rounds of 9mm today for ~$150 :twisted:
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Mr. Hooker,
        That is one of the best collections I've seen. Awesome, just awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
          any one looking to buy a p226 .40? pm me. prefer WA state for ease of transfer, but if you know a FFL i can ship.
          You have a pm good sir.

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
            Mr. Hooker,
            That is one of the best collections I've seen. Awesome, just awesome.
            Thanks for the complement. It has taken a lot of time money and devotion to get there. But it does still pale in comparison to some other collections that I have visited. There is one down in Oregon that makes my collection look like I am on day one of collecting...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Here's a pile o' stuff...

Comment

Oh, and I didn't post this earlier (probably because it is a crappy picture):

My K98s, one with the Granatenbusche (Grenade Launcher)

Comment

Damn, do you have any grenades for that thing? And how'd you manage to get the full auto weapons?
                  Advanded Delphin Division
                  My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

none of those are full auto

all those evil looking "assault weapons" are semi auto only..................................no fun switch
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

No grenades and no Full-Auto. Washington State doesn't allow 'regular folks' to have such things. Now if you pay the $1500 "special occupation tax" you can do whatever you want.
                      The 'evil' weapons are built of original components on new semi-only receivers, with modifications made to components where neccissary for the purposes of legality. For instance, the XM16E1 was bought from a Sheriff's Department in Oregon, they kept (and probably destroyed) the lower reciever and I re-assembled the parts on a new receiver which is an exact reproduction of the original with the exception of the mounting location for the auto-sear.
                      As for grenade launchers, anything up to 39mm is not regulated by the ATF, the Grenatenbusche is only 30mm and it is only an attachment to a rifle, not a firearm in its own right. However, any item with a 4oz or larger 'explosive' charge is concidered a destructive device. They are allowed in most states but you must get federal approval and pay a $200 tax for each one. I do have some replica grenades without the explosives, but for fun I just shoot 35mm film canisters filled with flour...

Comment

Beauty is defined as:

Comment

Ugh, I keep pushing the immediate thought of buying some new toy out of my mind then you guys post a bunch of pics and my chest starts to hurt lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

This is the newest addition to the family:

No overall pics yet, it's not finished. But it will be my first suppressed weapon :mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                              This is the newest addition to the family:

No overall pics yet, it's not finished. But it will be my first suppressed weapon :mrgreen:
                              Nice, is it LMT upper and lower?

I just got my KAC stuff and AAC shirt in the mail today.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Yep LMT upper and lower. It is a 16" but will be cut-down to 14.5" and have an AAC M4-2000 Suppressor-mount perm'ed to it. I haven't decided on optics, after getting my ACOG on my 20" gun, I think I may want another one, but it is a lot of money...

Comment

Working...
                                X