Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
    My Remington 700 .223 in action.
    Pretty cool! Watch out though because the roof will get scratched from the recoil moving the bi-pod legs.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      Really.... LMT is the way I would go... I enjoy the POF billet lowers but LMT is about as good as they come. A DI gun should run you just around $900 for the standard M4 A3 rifle.

As for something in 308 Bushmaster has a really nice platform. CMMG is building some really nice lowers in 308. AR10's have been known to be a little bitchy.

My next investment will be a Remington 700 for a reach out and touch someone!
      Great thanks! I will be ordering a lmt lower sometime this month. Now for uppers what would you do? I have found that the 2H upper is really well priced and people seem to really like it. What do you think?

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
        Great thanks! I will be ordering a lmt lower sometime this month. Now for uppers what would you do? I have found that the 2H upper is really well priced and people seem to really like it. What do you think?
        All you need to know, they have 'em in stock, and they're local (I was there yesterday)...
        Rainier Arms specializes in high-end AR15 parts, AR15 accessories, AR15 grips, AR15 stocks, AR15 uppers, AR15 lowers, AR15 barrels and much more...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

really nice to have them in your back yard. Great upper!
          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah, it's nice to have them local, but they seem to take an awful lot of my money whenever I'm in their neighborhood...

Comment

I prefer PKfirearms.com

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Thanks guys for all the helpful advice!

I cant wait to start now.

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  I prefer PKfirearms.com
                  PK is really good people too (thery have taken their share of my money too). I just prefer Rainier Arms since I am 10 minutes away from them and if I can help it I like to keep my money local. That, and when you factor in shipping costs to local pickup (even with taxes) it more often than not turns into a wash, at least.
                  Of course in this day and age, you just have to get stuff from whoever has what you want in stock...

Comment

Originally posted by whowhatwhere View Post

This is going to be fun :p
                    Update on the reloading, Its going great. The 550 with a casefeeder is perfectly fine, i dont know if I could hanlde having to stick a piece of brass in each time

I made approx 800 115gr jacketed rounds for target practice and 100 147 gr since we grabbed a box of em by mistake.

Comment

Cool Pics..Really nice..
                      Here is mine one..

vitamine k

Comment

Originally posted by whowhatwhere View Post
                        Update on the reloading, Its going great. The 550 with a casefeeder is perfectly fine, i dont know if I could hanlde having to stick a piece of brass in each time

I made approx 800 115gr jacketed rounds for target practice and 100 147 gr since we grabbed a box of em by mistake.

Jealous, I need to start this. We'll see what Santa brings for my garage...

Comment

A little more progress on kit 2. Im going to start my other one on a 100% receiver I start the dros on it tomarrow. Not to bad for doing all the work in my apartment.

I used 10/24 allthread to get the barrel in on this one. I need to push it out a lill bit because it wont close on the go gauge.

A few shots of the wood on this kit. The last pics of the wood were for my other kit.

I hope to get her headspaced today and get all the pins drilled and fit the mag.

Dont mind my stupid kydex rap CA laws suck but it make it so its not consider a pistol grip so I can use some of my peban hicaps. No fixed mag for me.
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

^^ You know I was wondering what that was on the grip then I remembered where ya live. Nice so far.

Comment

was gonna say it looks great other than the CA Commie grip. Sorry just had to say it.
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

don't know if anyone has asked this before but does anyone one a gsg-5? i got a line on a deal and was wondering if anyone had some feedback. i will of course shoot it first but if there any issues ie ammo picky etc
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X