No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Gen is it? There very popular in ca get one while you can gsg is no longer going to produce them IIRC. The gos sued by HK. I think the first Gen is the one that had some issues
    Last edited by 416stroker; 12-23-2009, 04:15 PM.
    84 318I Delphin RIP
    87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
    89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd View Post
      don't know if anyone has asked this before but does anyone one a gsg-5? i got a line on a deal and was wondering if anyone had some feedback. i will of course shoot it first but if there any issues ie ammo picky etc
      my buddy has one, his is the mp5k pistol version, its a fun little gun to shoot. another buddy is in the process of getting a mfg. license, the are working on a conversion for them to fire the FN 5.7......that will be nasty.
      Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If your gonna go through all that why not just get FN PS90. The only good zombie 5.7 ammo is the code SS-109 which has been outlawd because supposedly it will put holes in body armor. You can still find it, but its getting really scarce and pricey when you do.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

i currently own:
          remington 870 express magnum 12g with collapsible stock and a mag extension
          remington 597 .22lr, lots of fun to be had...
          and on saturday i will be picking this up:
          Walther P22, 5" barrel, 10rd mag

yes, thats a .22. its just for target shooting, maybe small game hunting sometime in the future...

in a few months i will be picking up one of these:
          CZ75B, 9mm, 16rd mag
          Originally posted by BillBrasky
          That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
          Originally posted by acolella76
          i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
          2007 CVPI, stock and slow
          1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
          1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
          Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

Originally posted by ieatpeople View Post
            i currently own:
            remington 870 express magnum 12g with collapsible stock and a mag extension
            remington 597 .22lr, lots of fun to be had...
            and on saturday i will be picking this up:
            Walther P22, 5" barrel, 10rd mag

yes, thats a .22. its just for target shooting, maybe small game hunting sometime in the future...

in a few months i will be picking up one of these:
            CZ75B, 9mm, 16rd mag
            Both of those are great choices. I love the CZ75 and I own a Walther P22, but mine came with both the extended and normal barrels. Great little gun. I also own its big brother the Walther P99 in .40sw

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

My Brother has a GSG. I ended up with a bunch of Remington hollow points that it won't feed. But other than that it seems to run fine, haven't heard him complain about it since.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                Both of those are great choices. I love the CZ75 and I own a Walther P22, but mine came with both the extended and normal barrels. Great little gun. I also own its big brother the Walther P99 in .40sw
                i stumbled onto the walther on another forum, guy sold it to me for $300 with 2 extra mags. only has about 1500rds through it. my waiting period is over on the 26th.

the cz was my first choice, but i wanted some handgun experience before i bought something nice.
                Originally posted by BillBrasky
                That's like Vlad challenging Chip Foose to a car painting contest.
                Originally posted by acolella76
                i'm pretty sure 'Phillis' is short for syphilis
                2007 CVPI, stock and slow
                1994 tercel, 5efhe swap, i/h/e
                1984 t-type, 5.3/th350 swap in progress

My newest addition:
                Rebecca Arlene, born 4/19/2013

Comment

I want a Kimber Tactical II Custom so bad...

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
                  See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me TOOOO
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I want a Sig P238 or Colt Mustang soooo bad. My friend just got a p238 and I was able to fondle it and fell in love.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

P238 is so cute and small and kewl. Do want...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Would love a 238 but the SAO kinda kills it for me for a carry gun, just dont like cocked and locked

I am still debating between the 238 and the 232 for a small carry gun, the 232 will prolly win out for that purpose though.

That said a 238 for fun might just be in order, as I too have been ogleing them, just have not gotten to fondle one yet.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If your gonna go through all that why not just get FN PS90. The only good zombie 5.7 ammo is the code SS-109 which has been outlawd because supposedly it will put holes in body armor. You can still find it, but its getting really scarce and pricey when you do.
                            because a gsg is about $1k cheaper than a PS90

edit: just looked at a NIB PS90 for $1899. my buddy payed $495 for his MP5k style GSG. figure $200 for conversion, and for me the mp5 clone is a more familiar weapon system than the PS90.
                            Last edited by killa325i; 12-24-2009, 12:35 PM.
                            Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

ahhhh I see, I was assuming the conversion was gonna be a bit costly to develop. My apologies. And if your more familiar then more power to you.

But the 50rd capacity with out a huge donky dick hanging down in the middle seems like a good thing to me in a close quarters zombie killing situation

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
                              because a gsg is about $1k cheaper than a PS90

edit: just looked at a NIB PS90 for $1899. my buddy payed $495 for his MP5k style GSG. figure $200 for conversion, and for me the mp5 clone is a more familiar weapon system than the PS90.

William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah cocked and locked with the p238 doesn't appeal to me either. It just kinda scares me. I mean whats the likely hood of the safety being pushed down and the trigger depressed accidentally; I'd say very unlikely. The idea of a DA gun seem much more practical and quicker to the draw. I do love the feel of the little guy though. I shot some guys p232 and wasn't all that impressed but I thinks its because I was making some unfair comparisons at the time.

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                ahhhh I see, I was assuming the conversion was gonna be a bit costly to develop. My apologies. And if your more familiar then more power to you.

But the 50rd capacity with out a huge donky dick hanging down in the middle seems like a good thing to me in a close quarters zombie killing situation
                                Yeah that donkey dick can be very unpleasant.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X