No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you know the stock is actually made by KAC?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
    ~ John Adams ~

Comment

It only took me 4 months to finally replace my glock. Got this .40 cal Sig P229 SCT barely used for a steal. I am in love. I just want one 12 rd flush fit mag (it came with 4 of the high cap 14rd mags) and a minotaur mtac holster and I think I will be completely satisfied.

Shitty cell phone pic-

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
        It only took me 4 months to finally replace my glock. Got this .40 cal Sig P229 SCT barely used for a steal. I am in love. I just want one 12 rd flush fit mag (it came with 4 of the high cap 14rd mags) and a minotaur mtac holster and I think I will be completely satisfied.

Shitty cell phone pic-
        I'll trade you a flush mag for one of yours.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Thanks for the offer man, but I'm gonna just hit up the local gun shop monday and grab one. You can never have too many after all.;-)

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
            Thanks for the offer man, but I'm gonna just hit up the local gun shop monday and grab one. You can never have too many after all.;-)
            So true. I was just really wanting one of those :(

~ John Adams ~

Comment

I just got 200 round of .45 acp for 40 bucks! Great day.

www.gutenparts.com
              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I picked up 200 rds of .40 for $59 and change from walmart. I fucking hate giving them my business but I think they have hypocritical ammo policies so somehow that condones buying it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                  So true. I was just really wanting one of those :(
                  I have found them on a few sites, unfortunately the cheapest i saw them was ~$40

Originally I was going to just get a standard 229 and pick up a few of the high cap mags, but I scored on finding a barely used SCT. I am stoked on it since I really wanted the front cocking serrations but didn't want to pay for them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                    Did you know the stock is actually made by KAC?
                    KAC makes 'em for LMT?

Well, if that's true, its like the best kool-aid mix ever.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

New pics of my M16A4 clone...

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                        New pics of my M16A4 clone...

Specs NOW!

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                          Specs NOW!
                          RRA Lower w/ 2-Stage Trigger
                          RRA Std.A4 Chrome-lined HBAR Upper
                          KAC M5 RAS (modified to work with the HBAR)
                          Trijicon TA31-RCO-A4
                          Matech BUIS
                          Harris Bipod w/ ARMS QD Pictany Adapter
                          Colt Side-Sling adapter
                          Spec-Ops 3-point sling and Mag-Pouch

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                            RRA Lower w/ 2-Stage Trigger
                            RRA Std.A4 Chrome-lined HBAR Upper
                            KAC M5 RAS
                            Trijicon TA31-RCO-A4
                            MATECH BUIS
                            Harris Bipod w/ ARMS QD Pictany Adapter
                            Spec-Ops 3-point sling and Mag-Pouch

Very nice!

Other news I just got my mega lower.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

OH my I Still need to get a good 308 AR. Hooker thats a really nice rifle I like

all though I am considering getting a FAL from DS Arms. and still waiting on the FN SCAR 17/s (308) that is due out this 1/4 of the year
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Thanks! A DSA StG58 is deffinatly on my shopping list...

Comment

Working...
                                X