Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I like it! How hard was the conversion? Did you have to bore out the mag well?
    Super easy, took about 2 hours but I could do it again in an hour. Mag well was fine but I had to trim the mag catch to accept the ak mags, that and the bullet guide was trickiest part.

Comment

I've always done purchases and trades in a busy parking lot and I'm usually armed with multiple people

Exodus.. What gun did you buy? I missed it I guess
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Traded the Ak47 for an FNH FNP 45 stainless.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Just ordered a bunch of steel targets from Shooters Element, had a good deal for Easter on their website. Local company too. I pulled out an old king size bed frame I had laying around, will make a perfect modular shooting stand for 3 hanging rifle targets and one vertical IPSC torso target above. Good excuse to pull out the welder and save a few hundred bucks.

Comment

Fuck yeah let's go!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              Fuck yeah let's go!
              I'm going to a carbine class on Sunday out at the Casa Grande range. Should be a good way to test out the newly put together AK and my mag "satchel". It's only $100 and there are spots still open if you want to come out.

Comment

I lack a rifle. I also lack an extra $100 lol

Picked up the SOC bag today. Excellent piece of kit. Definitely worth the $100 or so SOC sells it for, even better for $40! There is a small tear in the waterproof lining but it's nothing a piece of good duct tape can't fix.

Moral of this story?

Comment

I lack a rifle.
                  This needs attention asap. ARs are at all time lows due to the panic surplus and supplemental lack of demand. AKs are about the same for equal quality. Do it!

Comment

I really want to build an AR though. Maybe this paycheck or next I'll buy the receiver and start acquiring parts.

Moral of this story?

Comment

It's easy as pie, do it up.

Comment

Yeah, I'm not worried about the difficulty, I just need to budget the expense lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Must watch, every second of the 2hr and 38minutes is great info.

Awesome pro tip at 59:10 btw.

Last edited by ParsedOut; 04-22-2014, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I really want to build an AR though. Maybe this paycheck or next I'll buy the receiver and start acquiring parts.
                            Buy this... http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...parts-kit.html

Their complete uppers are also an amazing value, would suggest a mid-length gas system since you have a choice.

Comment

Wow that's a fucking deal and a half.

Got my BOB loaded up. First aid kit, spare wallet with old ID in it (will put some emergency cash in their later), 300 rounds of ammo, 3D Maglite, spare clothes, 1 regular leather belt, 1 rigid operator belt, two knives, a couple lighters, an old pair of glasses, and my buddy's dog tags for luck. Still have TONS of room for gear, plus the MOLLE expandability. What an awesome bag! I need to dig one of my hydration bladders out and put it in there too.

Moral of this story?

Comment

This isn't a bad deal either...

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X