Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Honestly, I couldn't care less about select fire.

Would be nice to be able to build as many cans and SBR's as I want without a $200 stamp though.
    Ooohhhh I can see many 10" AR build builds.

What would be really nice is a CZ Scorpion Evo pistol with an sbr conversion and a can. Supposed to be better than an Sig MCX because its just straight blowback.
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Im not as in love with the Scorpion anymore, I want the 805 Bren S1 in SBR format.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Well I finally did it. Ordered my self an AR lower.
        I spilled some coolant on my older Macbook Pro and didnt want to bother fixing the fucked up key board, so I sold it to a company online for $355 and used that for the lower.
        I went with Aero Precision because they are a local Seattle company, seam to have good bang for the buck, and all the reviews are good. They started as an aerospace machining company and then moved to doing AR parts for other manufacturers, and then moved into selling their own stuff.
        Any ways I ordered the AR15 B5 Bravo complete lower. Im super excited!

When I have the money saved up early next year Ill order their M4E1 16" 5.56 Pencil Mid-Length Barrel Complete Upper Receiver. I think Ill go with the 15" M-Lock system.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Should be fun! Love seeing what people do to build their AR's. Mine started out as a cheap DPMS upper and a Surplus Ammo lower. Hated it so I put a 15" Midwest industries Gen3 MLok rail on it, Magpul Gen 1 BUIS, Magpul K2 grip, MFT Minimalist stock, Silencerco ASR muzzle brake. Absolutely love the thing and only have around $1000 into it and the only thing i need to get is a trigger. Wouldn't trade the thing out for anything. I'll dig up a picture and post it later

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I am looking to buy the MI gen3 mlok rail for my 6920. Heard/read good things about their products.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
              I am looking to buy the MI gen3 mlok rail for my 6920. Heard/read good things about their products.
              You'll love it. Install was easy and straight forward once I managed to get my delta ring off. I honestly don't have any bad things to say about it. I went with the smooth top version of it because I like to c-clamp my hand and its just extra weight savings.

Pics of my AR. Currently has a magpul asc sctock on it but it is just too damn heavy so I am switching for the MFT minimalist. 12.5oz vs 6 oz is a no brainer.

Comment

Collected all the pumpkins being thrown out in my area and had a little fun. Some of my collection. Chinese SKS, Colt LE 6920, Century Arms AK, Ruger 10/22, 20GA Remington 870

Click image for larger version

Name:	45564.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	7189513

Click image for larger version

Name:	y8868e986.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	7189514

The Build:
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Good call. Beer and guns.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

just stuff you can carry in your belt.

naa 22lr pistol
                    sar arms b6p 9mm
                    ria 1911 a1 45 commander size
                    sig p238 black pearl edition
                    sa xd40 subcompact in 40

Comment

Trying to get the scaling right for this G43 mag extension. I figured if I had to print several pieces I'd try out different looks while I'm at it :p This certainly gets some funny looks at the range:

-Alex

Comment

I love this thread, lots of cool stuff going on! I ordered a psa 16inch pencil upper, pics when it shows up next week
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                          Trying to get the scaling right for this G43 mag extension. I figured if I had to print several pieces I'd try out different looks while I'm at it :p This certainly gets some funny looks at the range:
                          That's a great idea. I'm going to see about printing some of these up.

Comment

M20 did your rail include the barrel nut? Some places listed as being included and others do not.

This little box of pleasure came in the mail today. It took longer than expected to get here but worth the wait.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup. Ordered it from MidwayUSA and included the barrel but and barrelnut wrench.

Is that an xps2/3? Looking at getting one for mine. My bushnell trs-25 shorted out due to water...ugh...so I need a new optic before a carbine class next month. Wanting to get an Aimpoint T1 but the xps2 is $200 cheaper so I will probably go that route.

Comment

I think Im going to try a Vortex Strikefire II on my rifle when its all put together
                                sigpic
                                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Working...
                                X