Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    That's a great idea. I'm going to see about printing some of these up.
    This is the file I started with. I'm using PLA and after playing with the scaling a little bit I haven't really had a failure.
    -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      I think Im going to try a Vortex Strikefire II on my rifle when its all put together
      Have you looked at the Sparc II? I've shot both the Strikefire and the Sparc and I just like the space better because it's a more compact size it seems.
      89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
      I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Yup xps2. Bought it from optics planet when they had 13% off on red dots. Dont plan on nightvision anytime soon so went with the 2 instead of the 3.

Comment

Optics planet is great.

Bought my SD-E from them, will be going back for more parts when the time comes.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
            Have you looked at the Sparc II? I've shot both the Strikefire and the Sparc and I just like the space better because it's a more compact size it seems.
            I have a Sparc on my Beretta CX4. I like it a lot. Nice small MOA dot. I have been eying the new Spitfire prism optic for one of my ARs. Need to find one in person so I can check it out.
            Current: 2011 M3
            Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

spent some time rebuilding my reloading table and doing some reloading over the holidays. Got a few more projects in the works, hopefully will find time so complete them soon.

Christmas as kind to anyone else this year?

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                This is the file I started with. I'm using PLA and after playing with the scaling a little bit I haven't really had a failure.
                Thanks mate!

Comment

Very nice reloading setup! I'm just getting into it. Have yet to buy any does but I have an old pacific (hornady) reloader that I randomly found at an estate sale for like $30.

Going to be reloading 7mm-08 and .308. Thinking of getting some 168 Bergers or the new Tipped SMK's for the .308. Going to see if I can't load something heavier than 140gr for the 7mm-08

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

300 subs have gotten me to where I need to start reloading.

Shooting suppressed has ruined "loud mode" for me.
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Got word my Sandman-S was approved! Got the paperwork together sat and mailed it off to Capital Armory, so that they can then ship it to my house.
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        Got word my Sandman-S was approved! Got the paperwork together sat and mailed it off to Capital Armory, so that they can then ship it to my house.
                        Ugh lucky. I'm still waiting on paperwork for a Silencerco Omega, Octane, and griffin armament checkmate. Can't wait to shoot my bolt guns and ar surpressed.

Comment

Ugh lucky. I'm still waiting on paperwork for a Silencerco Omega, Octane, and griffin armament checkmate. Can't wait to shoot my bolt guns and ar surpressed.
                          When's your buy date? I was mid april, it was approved dec 10th.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                            When's your buy date? I was mid april, it was approved dec 10th.
                            lol don't know where he speak English thing came from

I think it was in June...not quite sure :)

Comment

lol don't know where he speak English thing came from

I think it was in June...not quite sure :)
                              haha, yeah just Ron Popil that, set it and forget it.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Finally got around to ordering a brake adapter for my .30 can. Very happy with how it performs on 5.56! Ignore the mag marking, there's not 300bo in there. Though it does make me realize I need to put something a little more noticable on them.

There's still a le6920 in there, promise! I robbed the lower for my SBR but swapped the trigger group over. Wanted to keep it functionally the same. Though I do intend to buy another Sd-E to put in this one. Hard to go back to the standard mil-spec after using the sde for a while.

No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X