Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maximum_E30 View Post
    I don't consider a stripped lower a firearm, I don't think there should be any gun regulation at all
    That "jig" looked hoaky... and If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.

Yet you made a statement against a member saying he might have ill intentions for wanting to build up an 80 percent.
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      abolish the Hughes Admendment!

Heard there is a bill to take suppressors off of the NFA lists. Doubt anything will happen with this regime.
      They should be taken off. Suppressors have so many uses that are positive. Just because they become deregulated doesn't mean everyone is going to become assassins.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        Yet you made a statement against a member saying he might have ill intentions for wanting to build up an 80 percent.
        I didn't assume the guy building the rifle was doing anything wrong, I was just wondering why he chose the route he went when there was away cheaper option available and he could potentially fuck up a perfectly good 80% because high quality milling equipment is expensive. I also would have accepted "I plan on doing evil with it" more than "I don't want to fill out a piece of paper and pay 10 bucks"

Comment

Not all states are as simple as filling out a piece of paper.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Yea.. Exodus lives in the communist, I mean commonwealth state of Virginia. Everything's gotta be a pain in the nuts and take 3 times as long as it should.
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Nah Virginia is awesome about the Constitution.

No speed cameras.

Instant background checks for any firearm, with no waiting period.

Legal face to face firearm sales. I have a few with no paper trail.

I love Virginia. Taxes can be a bitch, but other than that I'm home here. I don't understand the hate, I have a few friends who refuse to move here, and these are people who live in MD. I've lived in MD, WV, and VA. VA is where I'm staying.
              No E30 Club

Comment

I didn't assume the guy building the rifle was doing anything wrong, I was just wondering why he chose the route he went when there was away cheaper option available and he could potentially fuck up a perfectly good 80% because high quality milling equipment is expensive. I also would have accepted "I plan on doing evil with it" more than "I don't want to fill out a piece of paper and pay 10 bucks"

kid debating the 80% lives in the BAY AREA of CA, so 1 there is a SHIT pile of paper work and hoop jumping to deal with, 2 you should understand this you live in Oregonastan (according to your location) which is not far behind CA in its firearm regulation practices, thanks to all the CA type migration to flee the great progressive polices of that state..... 3 if he builds his 80% with to many EBR features, or is too short, or has some other prohibited attributes and is caught with it hes still going to jail on felony weapons charges. So what difference does it make if his block of metal has paper work or not at this stage of the game?????
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  kid debating the 80% lives in the BAY AREA of CA, so 1 there is a SHIT pile of paper work and hoop jumping to deal with, 2 you should understand this you live in Oregonastan (according to your location) which is not far behind CA in its firearm regulation practices, thanks to all the CA type migration to flee the great progressive polices of that state..... 3 if he builds his 80% with to many EBR features, or is too short, or has some other prohibited attributes and is caught with it hes still going to jail on felony weapons charges. So what difference does it make if his block of metal has paper work or not at this stage of the game?????
                  I didn't even bring the legality or regulation subject to the convo in the first place....

Comment

YEAH YOU DID, by implying the only reason someone would want a Lower with out "paperwork" is to skirt or bypass said legality and regulations
                    That "jig" looked hoaky... and If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.
                    most of us that post regularly in this thread are bit more versed in firearms laws than most people you run across.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Gun Thread

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Nah Virginia is awesome about the Constitution.

No speed cameras.

Instant background checks for any firearm, with no waiting period.

Legal face to face firearm sales. I have a few with no paper trail.

I love Virginia. Taxes can be a bitch, but other than that I'm home here. I don't understand the hate, I have a few friends who refuse to move here, and these are people who live in MD. I've lived in MD, WV, and VA. VA is where I'm staying.

Lived in Manassas for 8 years, hated every moment of it. The only downside of being in TX is there's a lack of great driving roads, because there's very little elevation. Although some of the roads down south in the hill country are really nice.
                      Originally posted by flyboyx
                      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                      Originally posted by Northern
                      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        YEAH YOU DID, by implying the only reason someone would want a Lower with out "paperwork" is to skirt or bypass said legality and regulations

most of us that post regularly in this thread are bit more versed in firearms laws than most people you run across.
                        I replied to someone saying the reason people mill out an 80% is because there is no paperwork because that person replied to me asking why he just didn't buy a stripped lower. You guys just keep jumping to conclusions

Comment

You guys just keep jumping to conclusions
                          If you're worried about the "paperwork" of a sporting rifle you're probably not legally allowed to own one.

Only person jumping around here is you. The statement you made is the exact attitude that erodes freedoms. Reminds me of the "If you don't have anything to hide" argument.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

All you've done is make assumptions about my political views and bash my state of residence. Go ahead and get more butt hurt over nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                              Lived in Manassas for 8 years, hated every moment of it. The only downside of being in TX is there's a lack of great driving roads, because there's very little elevation. Although some of the roads down south in the hill country are really nice.
                              Nothing like "the snake" but we do have some good roads that are close. Some of the better elevation changes can be had around Austin, the hill country :D
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I don't consider a stripped lower a firearm, I don't think there should be any gun regulation at all
                                the bolded statement shows the value of your opinion.

by law and by logic an AR-15 stripped lower is a firearm.

and, you're pretty damn ignorant when it comes to 80% jigs- a hand drill and a $100 laminate router are all you need to produce a functional, aesthetically pleasing receiver.

Comment

Working...
                                X