No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadians back at the top, and then some.

Comment

Looks like that one might hold like the 919 holds it's 'Ring record.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Just finished this project today. 1968 870 Wingmaster Riot gun. Added the folding stock and tube extension.

Comment

Who makes the stock? If you cerakoted it, it would look original. Take a pic with it extended. Cool shit

Nevermind I googled it. That's a sweet are shotgun. I'd like one some day

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            Looks like that one might hold like the 919 holds it's 'Ring record.
            Whats more impressive is that was a first round hit, and was at 3540m not 3450.

Comment

Assuming the threads are the same I might grab this for the AK: http://www.cncwarrior.com/product-p/23959.htm

get one piece of the puzzle that will be the eventual AK105 clone.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Well this just happened.

Was walking through Scheels the other day to go get some disc golf stuff with a friend and us both being gun nuts, we took a small detour through the firearm section. Saw a Savage 93r17 trr-sr and has to have it. I already have a 93r17 btvlss that I got awhile back but now with surpressors I needed a threaded barrel. However, didn't really want to send it off to get threaded and didn't like the stock either. This rifle is pre-owned but the wear signs seem to tell it only has less than 200 rounds through it. Looks awesome and the stock is so much better than the btvlss thumbhole stock. Totally badass with a Liberty Regulator slung on the muzzle.
                89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                  I really want one of the shortened M44 variants with the side folding bayonet. Never actually seen one though

I have one. Lemme tell ya. Its fun as hell and shoots straight as an arrow. I got it at a gun show about 6-7 years ago for like 300 bucks i need to get the long barrel version.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

So after several suggestions to look at Tikka I was able to handle a t3x tac a1 side by side to the Ruger precision. I must say the bolt action was night and day between the 2. Triggers were not as drastic. Was not able to shoot them but the difference in quality was noticeable.

Comment

you didn't say which was better than the other? I've heard good things about both.
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Ooops forgot to mention it was the tilka which had the smoother Bolt action. 0 drag and lockup was smooth as butter. The Ruger on the other hand had a little hitch and it's giddy up. You can tell the tikka was a finer fitting and finished rifle. Was not able to shoot them so I can not speak for accuracy only build quality...... That said the sales rep who was helping me did not feel the price difference was justified..... about $500 at this particular shop. Also, tge Tikka mags run $100 or so. Thats a significant price, however it comes with 2 mags and you can get a 3rd for free. I dont see a need for additional mags as your prob not going to be doing rapid fire mag dumps with either of these rifles.

Comment

So, California.

Then, something about a federal judge blocking it?

I kind of figured it wouldn't last. They keep pushing, and eventually cross the line where they get pushed back.
                          No E30 Club
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

What's the legality of possessing a used/inert flashbang? I imagine it is no different than a drilled pineapple grenade they sell at surplus stores, but I'm not sure.

Asking for a friend.
                            No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              What's the legality of possessing a used/inert flashbang? I imagine it is no different than a drilled pineapple grenade they sell at surplus stores, but I'm not sure.

Asking for a friend.
                              I'd have to agree with your guess.

I see lots of dummy grenades at gun shows and I live in shitty Illinois!!

Comment

Well, I did lots of reading and couldn't find anything so here it is!

Friend gave them to me, figured it would be something I would be interested in, what with being a gun nut and all.

He wasn't wrong! Pretty cool paper weights if you ask me. Now I have something to put on my desk for the day I get an office.

2017-07-01_02-48-38 by Exodus_2pt0, on Flickr

2017-07-01_02-49-06 by Exodus_2pt0, on Flickr

Photo's aren't excellent. Both of these are spent, can see clear from the bottom to the top.

Figured out that they are what I believe to be MK18 multi flash grenades, or "9 bangers". Perhaps some of our local service members can fill me in?

I can say that I very little as far as these being sold online. About the best I could come up with was a guy on YouTube that has one in much better condition.

On the flip side, they sell replicas for Airsoft, including new decals. Might be fun to do a little restoration on them.

Edit: Ok, so flickr is going to take some getting used to. Embedding images from my phone is looking to be damn near impossible to do efficiently. Requested desktop site, got the script, but couldn't copy the thing. Oh well.
                                Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 07-01-2017, 12:23 PM.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X