Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Went to pick up my armalite ar15 police trade in at my ffl, decided it wasn't beat up enough so when I got out of the car I dropped it and kicked it up my driveway. It looks better now. It's pretty damnn awesome not caring about a gun.
    Reminds me of my first car. We'd be off roading, and friends would go "branch on the left coming up." Logically, I'd yell explicitly at the branch and run it over for shits n' gigs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Heads up for anyone looking for a barrel, Ballistic Advantage is running a pretty good sale today. Don't know how long it will last, but everything is on sale and if you spend $175 (any barrel basically) you get a free upper receiver. I just snagged a new barrel and upper for my SPR build for less than what the barrel normally costs.
      -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
        Heads up for anyone looking for a barrel, Ballistic Advantage is running a pretty good sale today. Don't know how long it will last, but everything is on sale and if you spend $175 (any barrel basically) you get a free upper receiver. I just snagged a new barrel and upper for my SPR build for less than what the barrel normally costs.
        Also it's an aero precision upper not some random one with crap specs

Comment

I took my X95 to the range today to zero in the new red dot (Vortex SparcAR). It took me a bit to dial it in at 25 yards because I was twisting the windage the wrong way, but then I got it zeroed in at 50 yards quickly, and this is the result at 100 yards. I'm not complaining about the 100 yard results considering I left my glasses at home and could barely make out the target with the red dot. A lot of the 100 yard shots were as quick as I could get back on target cause I had a full mag and they wanted to close the range for the day.

Fun day!

Comment

Where in Texas do ya live?
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
              Where in Texas do ya live?
              Waco, sir

Comment

That's not bad for a 100 with a (I assume) 4 moa diameter red dot. That's a man sized center mass hits all you can really ask for
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                  Waco, sir

Aww ok, Im just north of Dallas
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd

Comment

Aww ok, Im just north of Dallas
                    Nice! My in laws live in Allen! What area are you in?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      That's not bad for a 100 with a (I assume) 4 moa diameter red dot. That's a man sized center mass hits all you can really ask for
                      That's what I'm sayin'. I can't remember if the SparcAR red dot is 2 or 4 MOA, but I think that'd be center of mass shots, which is what I was hoping for

Comment

If anybody wants a barely used Sparc AR, let me know. I'm back to irons again. Dots just don't work for me for some reason, but with irons I can get very good, consistent groupings.
                        No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

SparcAR is a 2moa dot. It's a pretty nice little optic for the money.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Levy3Poop View Post
                            Nice! My in laws live in Allen! What area are you in?

I live just north of Story Elementary, east side of Allen.
                            1990 325is
                            m52b28
                            3.73lsd

Comment

Picked up my first shotgun a few days ago. Cimerron's reproduction of John Bowning's second contribution to the pump-action shotgun market, the first being a black powder version, and this being the beefier smokeless powder version. This one also has two added buttons on ether side of the loading port that let you empty the tube with out working the action. It also slam fires so you can get some real fast shots off. The original trench sweeper. 20", 12 gauge, 2 3/4 shells.
                              I haven't had the chance to go shoot it yet but I am super excited to get to use it.
                              Seams like its quality. Only complaint is the finish on the wood is kinda crap. Im thinking of making my own furniture out of some American black walnut down the road. I am a woodworker after all.
                              Untitled by Jeremy Nugent, on Flickr
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I live just north of Story Elementary, east side of Allen.
                                Maybe we can do a little E30 photo shoot next time I'm in your neck of the woods. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X