Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
    Where'd you find a brick of .22lr? I can't find a box, much less a brick.
    Use the walmart app to find it their stores. I'm up in Allen and have like 5-6 Walmarts within miles of me.

You may have to wait for it but I've got over 1500rds. Once I got a comfortable stock I quite looking.

On the 9mm Vs. 40 I have a 40 and my wife had a 40. We got her to try some 9mm hand guns and she likes them a lot better as do I. I'm going to trade my XD SC 40 in for probably a M&P9c when I can find a job.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      Use the walmart app to find it their stores. I'm up in Allen and have like 5-6 Walmarts within miles of me.

You may have to wait for it but I've got over 1500rds. Once I got a comfortable stock I quite looking.

On the 9mm Vs. 40 I have a 40 and my wife had a 40. We got her to try some 9mm hand guns and she likes them a lot better as do I. I'm going to trade my XD SC 40 in for probably a M&P9c when I can find a job.

I'm in Parker, there's like 5 walmarts within 5 miles of my house. I'm not too worried, my next door neighbor is FFL3 certified so he gets stuff at wholesale, we get probably 90% of our ammo through him at ridiculously cheap prices.

The next handgun I'll get is either a Kimber 1911 .45ACP or Smith & Wesson M&P40, .40 cal is one of the most well rounded pistol rounds out there IMO.

Random question: Has anyone shot an FN Five Seven?
      Originally posted by flyboyx
      how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
      Originally posted by Northern
      beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
      Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
      Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
      '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
      Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        Random question: Has anyone shot an FN Five Seven?
        Yes, awesome gun. Really accurate and fun to shoot. They used to be pretty expensive I thought, but one just popped up at a local gun store for $1100. Really thinking about buying it. Though I DO have an E30 I've been neglecting...

Also my AR is done. Got a charging handle, PMAG, and magpul rear popup sight for $80. Holla!
        -Alex

Comment

Hopped in the shower earlier didn't realize 30 rounds of 30. Ought 6 would bruise my shoulder that bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
          DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
            Out in Arizona for the weekend. Got a lot of shooting in. 3 boxes of .45, a brick of .22lr, lots of 30-30/30-90. Had a great time Arizona is great hah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Good job hitting me up asshole

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Quick snap update on my Smith & Wessons.

SD9 Cerakoted in FDE, with APEX trigger job, hiviz fibre optic front sight, added grip tape for well, better grip and not pictured INFORCE APL.

M&P15 Sport, has moe forend, vertical grip, ncstar red (was given to me, will work till the ACOG fund is full), not pictured fde Magpul CTR stock.

Comment

Looks good. Here are my couple complete. Also have a complete 80% lower missing an upper and other assorted rifles, shotgun and pistols.
                Attached Files

Comment

I think I figured out what I'm looking for. FNS9 compact.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I have the fns40 and fnx45. I wish I had gotten a 9mm FN to round it out before the hql went into effect but I got a g19 instead. No complaints though for any of them.

Comment

Yea I miss my fnp45 but wasn't comfortable with the unsupported chamber.

Fnx45 is on my list too.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

The Fnx45 is on my 'guns to own' list but for the price I think I'd rather have a Sig, unless I could trade up to the FN.

Any of you guys seen this? Dude makes a 944 yard shot with a Moist Nugget. http://www.wideopenspaces.com/944-ya...t-rifle-video/
                        -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                          Any of you guys seen this? Dude makes a 944 yard shot with a Moist Nugget. http://www.wideopenspaces.com/944-ya...t-rifle-video/
                          It's crazy that a relic like that which today has the reputation of "minute of barn side" accuracy can make a shot at that distance. The few I've shot have all been accurate, but damn.

Speaking of crazy distance shots, how about 1000 yards with a 9mm unsupported?

Comment

Mosins are known for minuet of MAN at 500 yards, they were designed to hit a man sized target at reasonably long distances. The minuet of Broad side of a barn (normally form the INSIDE) honors fall to the other Russian icon the AK47..... If you can find a Mosin that came form the Finns that had been redone by them with a VKT or SAKO stamped on the receiver (preferably VKT in this instance) you have something that will hold close to modern consumer grade basic off the shelf entry level rifle standards.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Last weekend got to Mexico and do some hunting. I won a trip from YouTube, here's the video:

Here's a pick of my first deer ever. I've never been able to bag a deer. Beautiful buck, 8 point.

Had a GREAT time. Also got to shoot a javelina and shoot at some Coyotes.

I used a Remington 700 in 7mm-08. I love that round.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                                Last weekend got to Mexico and do some hunting. I won a trip from YouTube, here's the video:

Here's a pick of my first deer ever. I've never been able to bag a deer. Beautiful buck, 8 point.

Had a GREAT time. Also got to shoot a javelina and shoot at some Coyotes.

I used a Remington 700 in 7mm-08. I love that round.

There you go Tex! I shot a BIG waffleswaffleswaffles this year with a Remington Model Seven in .260 Rem, great gun and caliber. Then before that I shot a 7 point with my Browning A Bolt that was also in 7mm-08. One of the most well rounded caliber out, to be mentioned with 30-06, .270 Winchester and 7mm Rem Mag.

Beautiful buck.
                                Originally posted by flyboyx
                                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                                Originally posted by Northern
                                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Working...
                                X