Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by varg View Post
    Standard length short guard AR with a red dot... and a bipod

Is that a trade-in/used gun? Seems like a decent deal I'm not ragging on you, it's just funny for an AR in that configuration to come with a bipod.
    Hey don't talk bad about that.

I sighted I my red dot on my sbr with a bipod mounted

Comment

I patiently waiting to go fire this, Will have a fun day shooting.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        I patiently waiting to go fire this, Will have a fun day shooting.
        First ar?

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          First ar?

Yes it is.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Bought an AR, sold it rather quickly. Never got into tacticool move and shoot so couldn't really find a niche for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
              Bought an AR, sold it rather quickly. Never got into tacticool move and shoot so couldn't really find a niche for it.

Im more of a vintage gun guy my self. Specifically WW2 era but I’ve always wanted an AR-15 to see what the hype was about.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I think that is really one of the only purposes behind them. I do quite a bit of that stuff, so I really love mine but there are plenty of better plinking guns or just fun to shoot stuff. One of my favorite guns to shoot is an old Remington 1917...not sure why but I just love it.

Im more of a vintage gun guy my self. Specifically WW2 era but I’ve always wanted an AR-15 to see what the hype was about.
                Same here. There is something about the old guns that I just love, but I also love a well organized ar.
                89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I just love having a 5lb or less gun with optics. Imo weight is only nice for the big bullets.

Comment

^

Weight helps for long range / precision shooting as well when shooting form a supported position, as it helps to dampen micro movements. In the spirit of the Olympics for an example those 22lr the Biathlon competitors are carrying around have a minimum weight spec of 3.5kg (IIRC) So nearly 8lbs empty....
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I’m pretty sure my AR has had a trigger put in it. But not entirely sure due to the fact i have never pull trigger on a new out of the box m&p 15. Current trigger has very little movement required to fire

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I use one to run and gun, another at a truck gun, another to shoot long distance, another to kill deer and coyote, one to kick it old school Vietnam style and another as a short lightweight noise maker. Now with so much out there you can do anything and everything

Comment

I’m pretty sure my AR has had a trigger put in it. But not entirely sure due to the fact i have never pull trigger on a new out of the box m&p 15. Current trigger has very little movement required to fire
                          Take a pic of the hammer and see if there is a letter on the actual trigger.

Comment

Take a pic of the hammer and see if there is a letter on the actual trigger.

Will have to look. I want to take it apart and give it a good cleaning anyways. I always do that with guns I get that are used.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Will have to look. I want to take it apart and give it a good cleaning anyways. I always do that with guns I get that are used.
                              Punch the hammer out, then take the grip off, watch out for the little spring in the grip, the flip it so the lower is the way you would shoot, and give it some taps on a towel. The towel will stop the little extent from bouncing around. After that pull the safety, then punch out the trigger.

Reverse for install. Your trigger spring ends will go forward, and the hammer spring ends will go backwards, and the will rest on top of the trigger pin and against the lower. Grease the contact points between the trigger and hammer.

Comment

I use one to run and gun, another at a truck gun, another to shoot long distance, another to kill deer and coyote, one to kick it old school Vietnam style and another as a short lightweight noise maker. Now with so much out there you can do anything and everything
                                Wow, most states have rules against 5.56 for deer. Generally, it is to small a caliber to humanly use on bigger game. I am surprised a state like WA allows that. I think most states require 6mm or larger. You may want to look into that one.

I think for most, the AR in 5.56 is more of a plinking or competition rifle (3gun), and some varmint humting. I personally don't see a huge use for it outside of those uses. It's to powerfull for home defense, at least indoor anyways imho.

Congrats on your first AR, shoot well!!
                                Last edited by naplesE30; 02-20-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X