No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA, I never got to even hold the gun. But I'm glad I got it. It fits perfectly between my LCP and my G19. Heck I could pocket carry this if I wanted to.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

^I have been trying to hold one for months now. Nobody down by me can keep them in stock. I did hold one of the sw ez 380's the other day, and those are a great little pistol for ones spouse, or anyone with diminished hand strength.

How did the apex trigger affect your length of pull? I have read it positions the trigger slightly more forward in the trigger guard. Has this been your experience?

Sig def corrected the 320 drop problems. They both lightened the actual weight of the trigger, and added a disconnect. Doing either of those would have solved the problem, but they added a fail safe by doing both. Safety should not be a concern anymore for someone contemplating a 320 purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post

How did the apex trigger affect your length of pull? I have read it positions the trigger slightly more forward in the trigger guard. Has this been your experience?
        Maybe slightly, but I removed the stock trigger which curved forward, so it seems negligible. It's in a very natural position and doesn't feel like you're having to reach out for for it. Had the Sig flat trigger been available at the time I probably would have done that instead, but they didn't start selling those for months after I bought mine. I actually had the apex trigger in my hands before the gun.

Disregard the stunning contrast between 9 and 10/best mm -

Comment

If I lived in a state that allowed mere civilians to carry, I'd have a G43 (with Vickers +2s). I carried a G26 for years in NC, and it is fantastic. But the G43 is so much thinner, would disappear in just about any attire. They shoot just as well as the bigger Glocks.
          BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            If I lived in a state that allowed mere civilians to carry, I'd have a G43 (with Vickers +2s). I carried a G26 for years in NC, and it is fantastic. But the G43 is so much thinner, would disappear in just about any attire. They shoot just as well as the bigger Glocks.
            Truth.

Between my old 4th Gen G17, 4th Gen G21, and now my Gen 5 G17 I've probably put 10-12k rounds through them, most on the two 17s.

1st day with my G43 and I was shooting almost identically as well with the little baby Glock as I have with all of my full size guns. I'll likely be picking up one of the aforementioned Vickers +2 mag extenders.
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Gun Thread

I love my Glock 43 very light and compact and shoots straight as an arrow. Not really ammo picky like my LC380 is but i still enjoy it almost more then the g43, i like the stippling my g43 has too.

I dont really own any full size pistols other then my S&W .38 special. Thats why I’ll probably be picking up the FN this winter.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Just ordered the Vickers +2 mag extender for the G43.

After my latest incident at work, I think it's time to finish my AR build so I can carry that in my squad and not rely on the janky ass squad rifle.

Comment

Thanks for the tip on the Vickers +2 for the G43 fellas.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                    Just ordered the Vickers +2 mag extender for the G43.

After my latest incident at work, I think it's time to finish my AR build so I can carry that in my squad and not rely on the janky ass squad rifle.

Knowing what you do for work. That sounds nerve splitting.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

what did I miss? What happened?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Nothing. I dont think he can share. I can only speculate things got a little rowdy and its probably an open case so i doubt he can share

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                          Knowing what you do for work. That sounds nerve splitting.
                          Tex, not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I work as an LEO and we had a shots fired call a couple mornings ago. Suspect's gun was discharged while my partner and I walked down the street trying to figure out where the disturbance or suspects were. Two were arrested, nobody got hurt.

My squad rifle that I was carrying is about 7 years old, poorly maintained, sight is probably out of wack, foregrip is loose, tac light is dead, etc..

I have a rifle I'm currently putting together that I can carry at work, with optics I know work and are sighted in for me, fore grip that I like, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            Nothing. I dont think he can share. I can only speculate things got a little rowdy and its probably an open case so i doubt he can share
                            As long as I don't give out personal info it's OK, I didn't release any info that wasn't already in the press release. (Well, except the fact that my squad rifle is a POS :) )

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                              Tex, not sure if that was directed at me or not, but I work as an LEO and we had a shots fired call a couple mornings ago. Suspect's gun was discharged while my partner and I walked down the street trying to figure out where the disturbance or suspects were. Two were arrested, nobody got hurt.

My squad rifle that I was carrying is about 7 years old, poorly maintained, sight is probably out of wack, foregrip is loose, tac light is dead, etc..

I have a rifle I'm currently putting together that I can carry at work, with optics I know work and are sighted in for me, fore grip that I like, etc..

Wasn't aware that you're LEO. Thank you for what you do!

Can the department own SBRs and then lend them to you?

Are you gonna build the AR or are you going to buy one?
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Wasn't aware that you're LEO. Thank you for what you do!

Can the department own SBRs and then lend them to you?

Are you gonna build the AR or are you going to buy one?
                                Unfortunately our chief has for some reason decided that an SBR isn't going to be allowed. Absolutely no idea why, because the majority of times we use it is when clearing buildings during burglaries, when it would be best to have a shorter barrel...

This is another thing that upset me about the whole process of us being approved by our own rifles. We had a Delton salesman come and pitch their rifles on us, 2 days after the chief told me I could not buy a Springfield Saint, so I bought a Delton (granted, with my discount I only ended up paying $300). 3 weeks later he comes to his senses and realizes it's stupid to not allow us to buy a higher-quality Springfield, so a couple of my co-workers bought those instead, leaving me with the cheaper rifle.

I'm going to try to throw together my rifle with quality parts, then hope he comes to his senses and lets me buy a higher quality rifle with a short barrel down the line that I can transfer all my goodies to.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X