• Show
Clear All

nice man!
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Nice!!!! Mid-length gas and most likely a proper sized port, I bet it will shoot really well!

I think I've settled on what I might do with the lower I have sitting around (man I love the builder on arfcom): KISS dissy, irons only, fixed stock, etc. Thoughts? It'll be a range blaster and that's about it.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Rob; 09-27-2018, 04:06 AM.
      BEERTECH

Comment

Just finished my first .308 build, need to fine tune the gas adjustment, but overall happy

Comment

Wow a kahles....I didnt think anyone around here but me would consider their glass.... nice choice, how do you like it Vs a nightforce of a vortex razor...
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

It's the best scope I have owned, the SM1 reticle is fantastic. The Vortex Razor HD IIs are nice, but this was 9 oz lighter. I splurged on this after I sold an Elcan SU-230 contract over run for a nice profit (coolest looking optic, meh compared to an aimpoint with magnifier).

Hoping to compare this to an ATACR 1-8 as it's much nicer than the NXS family IMHO.

Comment

Currently in jail for 7 days.

Kind of an impulse buy, local PD trade in. Its a 40 (gross!), DA/SA (yuck!), and plenty of holster wear (gross!), yet I'm totally stoked. I wanted a 40 (don't have one), DA/SA for MantisX dry-practice, and I totally dig pieces that look like they've actually been carried and used. I picked the one with the best DA trigger out of the bunch, almost as nice as my 92F.

Also got a nice safariland ALS (6377) holster in on the deal.

Oh yeah, how much? $240 out the door. Couldn't resist
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Rob; 10-01-2018, 02:32 PM.
              BEERTECH

Comment

^move to a free state :D
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Nice!!!! Mid-length gas and most likely a proper sized port, I bet it will shoot really well!

I think I've settled on what I might do with the lower I have sitting around (man I love the builder on arfcom): KISS dissy, irons only, fixed stock, etc. Thoughts? It'll be a range blaster and that's about it.
                  Love my KISS setup. Only thing fancy is the Giessele SD-E trigger.

BCM upper, Colt lower, Colt BCG. Poor man's commando.

No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I would just go with Daniel Defense or Scalerworks fixed rear sight. I personally love an old school A1 rear stock with a QD socket added, light and clean/simple.

A KISS rifle is a must

Comment

Can confirm. DD fixed rear sight is awesome. Almost makes me want to build a irons only gun around it. I just don't like how bulky their front sight is.

Comment

Yeah I actually really like the Scalarwork setup, but I have a carry handle sitting in a drawer somewhere...
                        BEERTECH

Comment

Well, Del-ton* had a weekend sale for a mid-length kit for $299 and I couldn't resist. So I'll have a complete blaster for sub $400. Gotta love supply and demand!

*caveat - I know I've spoken negatively about them in this thread, but only in the context of a duty/LE role. For me, it'll be a range toy that gets shot 5 times a year if I'm lucky.
                          BEERTECH

Comment

Well, Del-ton* had a weekend sale for a mid-length kit for $299 and I couldn't resist. So I'll have a complete blaster for sub $400. Gotta love supply and demand!

*caveat - I know I've spoken negatively about them in this thread, but only in the context of a duty/LE role. For me, it'll be a range toy that gets shot 5 times a year if I'm lucky.
                            So far one guy in our consortium training has over 2k rounds through his without issue.
                            Still agree with our prior conversations though, I wouldn't want it as my go-to option for on duty shootings/stand-offs..
                            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Anyone have an idea where I can find a stock for a 1897 Winchester pump? I tried Google and everyone is sold out or its some $600 custom piece of Turkish hardwood. I also checked eBay but there inst much there and its all 7+ day biding wars. Im not looking for perfect just a shooter grader stock.
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X