so i take this girl home last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so i take this girl home last night...

we wake up this morning and she has to work in a few hours. i throw on some clothes and as im walking onto the porch to my apt i look at my phone and notice i have 6 missed calls from my mom. while walking down the stairs i see my mom's car pull into my appt parking lot. she gets out and is like "you forgot, didnt you."

apparently i was supposed to be at their house at 10 to wait for the hot tub guys to show up (my mom just bought a hot tub and she cant be here when they come and set it up)

so long story short, im sitting here eating rasin bran crunch while some poor girl i just met last night is being driven home by my mother.
    Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
    driving boards?

hahaha, that must be a fun car ride

Comment

If you just met her last night,and that quickly took her home she is lucky to get a ride home from you or your mother.I would of let the skank walk home.
      sigpic
      88 M3,88 325ic,87 325is
      e30s are like fat girls that USED to be hot, you just gotta work them out to make them hot again.

Comment

Originally posted by wickedE30 View Post
        If you just met her last night,and that quickly took her home she is lucky to get a ride home from you or your mother.I would of let the skank walk home.

Comment

this is a disturbing thread. once when i was living at home i had this chick totally naked and was probing her holes when my mom yells downstairs "i need to talk to you" and started walking down the stairs. i said wait mom, ill be right up. she says "it will only take a second" and comes down to see this poor girl being violated by her son. she got all embarrassed and went back up. she never said a word about it but the girl was humiliated. i laughed and then made something to eat
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            this is a disturbing thread. once when i was living at home i had this chick totally naked and was probing her holes when my mom yells downstairs "i need to talk to you" and started walking down the stairs. i said wait mom, ill be right up. she says "it will only take a second" and comes down to see this poor girl being violated by her son. she got all embarrassed and went back up. she never said a word about it but the girl was humiliated. i laughed and then made something to eat
            this story is probably true, but substitute '400 lb male hooker' for 'chick'.
            why didn't you call me back last night like you said you would bitch?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
              this story is probably true, but substitute '400 lb male hooker' for 'chick'.
              why didn't you call me back last night like you said you would bitch?

because i knew you would insult me this morning in a thread on r3v. so fuck you jensen. besides, my son and girlfriend hung out for a long time and i was talking with them.
              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post

This happened to me last week, but substitute "wife" for "mom" and "husband for "son".

:pimp:
                Current Cars
                2014 M235i
                2009 R56 Cooper S
                1998 M3
                1997 M3

Comment

LOL great thread.... make sure to post if your mom approves haha
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

yeah i wanna hear what your mom had to say
                    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

and if she doesn't say anything you must ask
                      sigpic

Comment

One day after school I went over this girl's house to play "doctor". Her mother came home unexpectedly, walked in on us, and then she calmly closed the door. So after that the girl had to go downstairs and explain herself. Next thing-- all I hear is pots and pans slamming on the floor.

Comment

my mom said she was a sweet girl heh
                          Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
                          driving boards?

Comment

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
                            One day after school I went over this girl's house to play "doctor". Her mother came home unexpectedly, walked in on us, and then she calmly closed the door. So after that the girl had to go downstairs and explain herself. Next thing-- all I hear is pots and pans slamming on the floor.
                            wtf was happening?
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Apparently her mother lost it and started taking it out my girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                              X