No announcement yet.

so i take this girl home last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only story I have is from when me and my ex boyfriend, yes I'm gay, were going out, and one day like a week after I was up at his house, his Dad was home, and when I went to open the door I clearly said, Oh wow Rino, the door doesnt stick anymore, thanks for fixing it......he just looked at me before I realized he never knew that I had been in the house before LOL
    01 325Ci
    87 325iS w/ M30B35 swap

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
      I once had a girl in my rom at my parents house, we were both 16, in the morning my dad walks in naked to wake me up, the problem is this girl is awake and standing naked also, you should have seen my dad redfaced walking backwards covering his dick and balls, it was hilarious, >BTW he never mentioned the incident.
      that has to be the funniest story on record hahahaha

the best story i have is my girlfriend and i were on vacation with her family and things were getting frisky late one night when the rest of her family was "asleep"...I'm sitting in the lay-z-boy rocker and she's riding and moaning wayyyyy too loud in a small house. Next morning at breakfast her mom, dad and brother all comment on the loud moaning they heard "next-door" at which point i get MAJOR stink eye from her dad as the cereal dribbles out my mouth

**not to mention about a week earlier her dad caught her making dirty videos for me while i was away...fun filled family trips, gotta love em!
      www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Well shit, I might as well join this awesome thread, haha

I have a few stories, but ones that stick out would have to be...

My mom walks in on me/my gf in bed, her on top/no covers, and all I heard was a gasp, then apparently she quickly turned around, left and slammed the door, lol...we never discussed it.

Next was right after we'd moved into a new house, my mom was giving my aunt/uncle a tour and they decided to enter my room w/out knocking, well me and the gf were laying sideways, pretending to watch tv, but really i was poking her good, and for that awkward 5minutes of her describing my room, we both were naked and just had to lay there, it was rough,

last was on a vacation w/ my family, i had brought a gf, one night we snuck out to the roof of our houseboat we rented, and were playing around when my dad comes out and decides to take a piss right off the side of the boat (its common) but anyways we tried to hide/be quiet but it didn't work and he got all bent out of shape but basically just said, be careful, don't fall in and went back to bed.

lol, ah what it would be to be young again, good times!

Comment

Originally posted by e325i View Post
          Next was right after we'd moved into a new house, my mom was giving my aunt/uncle a tour and they decided to enter my room w/out knocking, well me and the gf were laying sideways, pretending to watch tv, but really i was poking her good, and for that awkward 5minutes of her describing my room, we both were naked and just had to lay there, it was rough

R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by ivo316 View Post
            I once had a girl in my rom at my parents house, we were both 16, in the morning my dad walks in naked to wake me up, the problem is this girl is awake and standing naked also, you should have seen my dad redfaced walking backwards covering his dick and balls, it was hilarious, >BTW he never mentioned the incident.
            Shucks- If I was your dad I think I would have just stood there and watched her get dressed. I may be thought of as being mentally sick but one thing that I will NEVER be is embarassed about being naked in my own home regardless of who is there. I would be courteous to my invited guests, however, in a situation like this I am sure that the girl would never be able to tell the story to ANYONE.

Comment

wow.... Im turning red from just reading these stories.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

some of these are great
                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

yeah, this thread is hilarious. my mom walked in on me and my current GF like a year ago, luckily my gf was on top facing away from my mom, otherwise it would have been even more akward. all i said was "damn, we dont knock anymore in this house??!!" it took them months to say a single word to each other, but i was LMAO over the situation.
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

pictures of her with Mom or Ban.

Comment

Why don't you guys just get a lock for your door?

Back when I still lived in my parent's house, my mom would walk over to my room and knock on my door and walk away. By the time we put clothes on and answered the door, nobody was there anymore. Really annoying.

-Erik

Comment

Originally posted by erik325i View Post
                        Why don't you guys just get a lock for your door?

Back when I still lived in my parent's house, my mom would walk over to my room and knock on my door and walk away. By the time we put clothes on and answered the door, nobody was there anymore. Really annoying.

-Erik
                        Now thats just cruel.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by ping65810 View Post
                          Oh wow Rino, the door doesnt stick anymore,
                          What kind of name is Rino?

Originally posted by whysimon
                          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                            What kind of name is Rino?
                            a gay one apparently.
                            My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                            There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

i put a lock on my door back in the days, but its on the outside! LOL i used to lock my room up when i went away on trips to Japan.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                                yeah, this thread is hilarious. my mom walked in on me and my current GF like a year ago, luckily my gf was on top facing away from my mom, otherwise it would have been even more akward. all i said was "damn, we dont knock anymore in this house??!!" it took them months to say a single word to each other, but i was LMAO over the situation.
                                I almost fell off my chair bro...

Great come back!
                                IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Working...
                                X