Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

135i press release (comes with bugg brrrrrakes and an mtech kit standard)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

135i press release (comes with bugg brrrrrakes and an mtech kit standard)

yea buddy

Axis of Oversteer: Speed Rules. Number 1 for Racing, Motorsport and car enthusiasts across the globe!
    sigpic

me thinks this car will do very well in the states. I bet my rich brother will buy one just to rub it in my face.

Comment

rich? shit i want one. smaller and cheaper than a 335, probably quicker, and a little nicer looking. plus they'll hopefully have some turbo issues figured out by then. yeah buddy
      sigpic

Comment

I don't like alot of new cars but i do like this one and i think it will do very well here in the US.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

:edit

i thought they were all hatch backs? i looked again and that one isnt. where can i see more pics
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Damn, maybe this company still has a little soul left in it after all. Depending on price, I could easily see myself dumping the M3s to pick one up.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
            '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
            '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
            SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

I NEED one...after college.
              :: PNW Crew ::
              '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Jonathan, if you get rid of the E30 M3, let me know. Regan may want to pick it up from ya.
                My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

hmmm . . .

whatsa word on MSRP, pasha?
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

I could only get one to replace the E30 as the toy. They have less space inside than an E30 and have the Bangle-esque styling so its not at the top of my list.

Either way it will be very successful. Lots of opwer options and it gets you the badge for little money (which is what people are buying anymore). It will probably do as much for BMW revenues in the US as the E30 did.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

For some reason I don't think that motor, 6 pot brakes, and 18"s will be in the 'little money' category. For the performance, sure, but I doubt it will be as cheap as we think/hope, and no matter what, a C5 Z06 will still spank it. Will be interesting to see nonetheless. Hell, at this point I care more about MPG, room for my dog and guns, and racks for my bikes than 0-60 and 'Ring times, but I digress...
                      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        For some reason I don't think that motor, 6 pot brakes, and 18"s will be in the 'little money' category. For the performance, sure, but I doubt it will be as cheap as we think/hope, and no matter what, a C5 Z06 will still spank it. Will be interesting to see nonetheless. Hell, at this point I care more about MPG, room for my dog and guns, and racks for my bikes than 0-60 and 'Ring times, but I digress...
                        In outright performance, no it won't be the new best bang for your buck. I see it as being a very fun car to drive though.

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                        '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                        '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                        SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Found some more pictures of it.

And the site i got them off of, http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1988/

1992 BMW 325iC
                          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Sorry, I meant relatively. It gets people into a BMW for less money than the 3. I doubt this one will be common, I expect more of the 125s or whatever.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

To think I wanted to dumped my deployment money into a s38 for my vert. I'll just throw a huge down payment on this puppy when I get back in '08. Then keep putting miles on the vert or the fiance's honda and leave the 135i for the almost once a month auto x days. I might actually buy a flatbed trailer and tow it with the 318.

Anyways, I am defn going to look into this when I get back to the states. Or maybe I can jusst order one when I stop off in Germany on the way back. Who knows. I may just never come back. It's all in the cards.

Comment

Working...
                              X