Bottle Rocket - Disturbing Yet Hillarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bottle Rocket - Disturbing Yet Hillarious

Oh man.. I laughed at this so hard that it brought me to tears! Some kid tried to shoot a bottle rocket out of his ass and it didn't work quite like he expected it to.

Classic: Just when we thought we've seen every ass bottle rocket stunt.

Haha, I love that video. Kids trying to emulate what they saw on Jackass.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

:rofl:
      91 m3

Comment

yeah I posted that video lately in the youtube thread. It makes my gut hurt from laughing when I watch it

Comment

what a dumbass
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

i guess you have to be like steve o and take a few good ass poundings for that to work.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

What really made me fall out of my chair was the pop that followed the whistle. He got up after the whistle ended and the flame went out and he thought it was over but he apparently forgot about the "POP" that follows a bottle rocket launch.

I think that Steve-O put a straw or some other rigid tube in his ass so that he wouldn't clinch down and hold the bottle rocket as it launched. The only thing that I do find disturbing about this video is how this guy could pull down his pants in front of all of those other guys.. and how those other guys were standing there assisting him with getting the rocket in his ass.. I mean I DO NOT want to look at another guy's ass for ANY reason let alone manipulate it with fireworks.

Comment

What I find disturbing is the guy who is holding this idiots legs back for him !! That is a few and act that usely only queers see

Comment

We tried to get this kid at the party i was at last night to do that but he wouldn't.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
                    We tried to get this kid at the party i was at last night to do that but he wouldn't.

Hope you were not going to be the one who hold his legs ?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                      Hope you were not going to be the one who hold his legs ?? lol
                      No, he could of done that himself.

1992 BMW 325iC
                      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

God damnit hahahaha

Yeah I don't know, as much as I don't want to see another guys ass, I would rather get the standard mooning than peering down a guys open asshole while another guy is holding his legs back....

I saw that coming though, I knew he would clench that shit like a mother fucker and it wouldn't fly out.

I'll stick to just holding on to my bottle rockets while shooting them, not one gets hurt that way... at least not much.
                        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Almost as funny as the FIRST TIME .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

i think the best part is when he says "pull your sack up"
                            ive seen it 10 times but its still hilarious.
                            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                              i think the best part is when he says "pull your sack up"
                              ive seen it 10 times but its still hilarious.
                              or when the other kid volunteers to stick it in. That giving act reminds me of how you always let me get mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X