X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu#%ing Pigs!

so i officially hate cops. even more.

wonderful,
    im 20 minutes from home, literally.. after just getting done driving for more than 8 or 9 hours today, i get pulled over.

Apparently my insurance had lapsed and my tags became revoked, which i was completely unnaware of...

And even better, this leaves me carless, and stranded at 2am.
    its 245. i just got home.

i managed to talk the cop into driving me at least to the outside of my town. he dropped me off at a gas station after driving 95 down the highway with Neither of them wearing their seatbelts.

So there are still good people left in the world, at the gas station, the lady was calling some cabs for me to take me like under 10 miles into town and home.. all the companies quoted 20 bucks and more, me having 10 dollars in my pocket, i was was sol.

she offered to take me home and was a very goodhearted person.

just felt like sharing. thanks for listening.

Maybe you should pay your insurance and keep your tags current.

Comment

theres good folks everywhere.. just gotta talk to em

Comment

yeah those fucking cops. what a bunch of assholes.
        whats the big deal with having current insurance and tags?
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

well i was unaware my insurance had lapsed after missing the payment by a week.

Comment

I hate people without insurance MUCH MORE than I hate even asshole cops.
            Im now E30less.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
              so youre an irresponsible baggypants kid and you hate the cops because of this??
              accept some responsibility for being a loser and your life will begin to get better.
              seriously man, i wasnt unlike you when i was a kid but i always remembered deserving what i got. and i got a lot of it when i was in my 20's

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 87-325ic View Post
                so it's the cops fault for doing his job because you can't remember to pay your bills?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                  so it's the cops fault for doing his job because you can't remember to pay your bills?
                  quit picking on the kid and think about sending me that book on webers you sack of shit. hes been beat up enough now.

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                    quit picking on the kid and think about sending me that book on webers you sack of shit. hes been beat up enough now.
                    did you see that we posted at the same time? it's like magic.

Comment

you expect cops to let you continue to drive with no insurance or registration? Lets just say they did that and you wrecked and killed someone. They could easily lose their job and be sued. They were doing their job.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh jass View Post
                        did you see that we posted at the same time? it's like magic.
                        dont avoid the subject. i have your parts order here and im holding it hostage till i get confirmation my carb book is on the way.
                        eat a priority 1st class dick

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Fanzotti View Post
                          Maybe you should pay your insurance and keep your tags current.
                          +1
                          Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

FYI ignorance is never an excuse in a court of law.

When I got my minor consumption in WI, I was told by the cop I would be fined and that was it. Got a letter 2 weeks later in the mail that said my liscense had been suspended the day after my ticket (suspended for a month total). So, I was driving w/o a license for 2 weeks. Lesson learned: follow up on anything you have the potential to get fucked on.

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Sorry. Despite what everyone else says, I understand insurance and tag issues. When my parents and I came to america and got our first cars, we did NOT know that tags could expire. And the DA / Police officer was kind of a dick, back when we lived over in highpoint. So I am feeling ya. That and some insurance snafu. But whatever. Sorry man.

'90 325i

Comment

Working...
                              X