Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gigantic phallus terrorizes Oregon town

Hahaha this is for you, PNW crew:

KOMO 4 TV provides news, sports, weather and local event coverage in the Seattle, Washington area including Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Tacoma, Bremerton, SeaTac, Auburn, Mercer Island, Bothell, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Mill Creek and Everett.

Got this from Fark today. LOLZ
    Reminiscing...

Yeah I saw that a few days ago. People are retarded, it's not a penis, they need to stop complaining.

Comment

Hahahaha, people and their dirty minds.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

gotta love hyper-sensitive liberalized OR :)... someone will probably sue the city/state or something because it's offending them and ruining their children...
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

Oregon never ceases to amaze me (not in a good way).

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

^
            it's funny because the PNW has the highest concentration of people with Graduate (or better) degrees of any other section of the country....
            PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
              gotta love hyper-sensitive conservatized OR :)... someone will probably sue the city/state or something because it's offending them and ruining their children...
              fixed.

Comment

^haha... and you live in palm springs... makes sense you'd say that
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Time to put those glad strech trashbags over them... Better safe than sorry!
                  '89 325i track sloot
                  '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3 View Post
                    ^haha... and you live in palm springs... makes sense you'd say that
                    A liberal would be more likely to get upset over a cross or something. People like John Ashcroft are the ones who go and cover up statues featuring human nudity.... 's all I'm sayin.

Comment

The people bringing it up have their minds in the gutter. I would have never thought of it.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by komotv.com
                        The city is looking into retrofitting the posts with metal collars and chains that run between them, which they hope will change the look.
                        Great, instead of looking like dicks, they'll look like dicks chained together. Much better.

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
                          Time to put those glad strech trashbags over them... Better safe than sorry!
                          but you gotta make sure and double bag that shit in case of breakage

Comment

Sorry guys, that was actually my dick they used to make the mold for those things.

My bad.

-Charlie
                            Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                            '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                            FYYFF

Comment

We have the same exact posts here at several intersections. I've never heard anyone complain about them...

Comment

Working...
                              X