24 Hours of Lemons (yes lemons)
Collapse
X
-
-
dang it
adam and I were supposed to do this!
boy does time flyLeave a comment:
-
Well from this events results a e30, a EF civic, or a dodge neon would do good. The neon that won was just really gutted, 2000lbs gutted and he was putting down some good consistent lap times. You dont want to put too much armer cause of the added weight, just place it right. Looks at the door bar on this e30, that would have hurt without it.
Leave a comment:
-
lol @ Fanzotti...
I'd run a 325e... It will last the whole race with some steel fence tubing for an exoskeleton and probably very little else.Leave a comment:
-
What do you guys think would be the best platform for this race?
I'm in the process of building a team.
After next year FTMFW will no longer be For the mother fucking win, It will be Fanzotti's the mother fuckin winner.Leave a comment:
-
LOL, E28s, W123s, and C900s... that's so cool.
There was an Alfa Milano last year too!Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the pics and the rundown on this years event.
Here's another thread about it from last year.
I still think we need to do this on the East Coast. Hell, with some of the E30's around here we could do an all E30 LeMons race.Leave a comment:
-
Sadly, there was a lot of good potential cars there....2 Jettas, one even being a late coupe (I'd love 1.8t swap in one), and the e30's.
But you can't save all of 'em, and this looks like a heck of a good time.
Popemobile owns.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: