No announcement yet.

The Official Drunk & Stupid Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
    PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

i heard kaskade and tempertraps hau5 rmx on kiss fm tonite.....wtf yo

All-Red/MHW style Professional Tinted Tail lights
      PnP EMS, fuel injectors, wideband o2 systems

Comment

i made a girl cry tonight

i mentioned how i knew her sister was on ebaums worlds butter face number 17, and she started crying

i started laughing

oh the interwebs, what have you don to me ??

Comment

johnie walker black label ftmfw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Downz View Post
            i made a girl cry tonight

i mentioned how i knew her sister was on ebaums worlds butter face number 17, and she started crying

i started laughing

oh the interwebs, what have you don to me ??
            And you come in here with that story and NO LINKS!?
            Originally posted by george graves
            If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

okay im sober atm, but regardless

number 18

You've seen them out there... hot body and an ugly face.

Comment

Haha....hahaha...ahhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Eecen View Post
                  Haha....hahaha...ahhh.
                  drunk again, oh christ yes, heeeeeeelarious

Comment

Well for the pass 3 weeks I've been stressed outa my mind. A lot of shit has happed, its all coming together now and should slow down a lot, so its time for recovery in my part, with the help of alcohol. Going to start slow. I only bought a half 1/5, so I don't go over board. Bottle only has one more drink in it left and I just dropped the cap, both mad and to lazy to look for it. Mixing Vodka and Grapefruit juice...... only been 15 minutes since I started drinking and I've just about killed the bottle and believe I can still spell and write coherent sentences. Will post back with results.

[edit] Okay, been racing with forza 3. started a gt-3 race knowing that my car is under powered, battling for 1st place right now with a f430 gt, and a bmw m3 gt2 is hot on my tail, cant shake him. My bottle is finished and all is good.

[edit #2] Okay, so when I start drinking my mind races between thoughts, cant concentrate on forza, rammstien (which I'm listening to) or the movie I'm watching "law abiding citizen".... going to smoke another cig then go to sleep. got an early day tomorrow and its back to being stressed out.
                    Last edited by CaptCanada; 09-20-2010, 09:05 AM.
                    a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, "I have to r3v."

Comment

Oktoberfest1!1!111. Deutschland uber alles11!

Comment

titttttty sprinklezzzzzzz
                        e30s r kool

Comment

Into the Dom '99. That's how we roll.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                          RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

This is my first drunk post! I was playing wii golf loser of the hole takes a shot of soco, I lost about every hole then was stupid and drove home because I really wanted to play halo. That is my story for tonight so goodd night r3v, see you in the morning.

Comment

Fuck ya

stoopid caps thing. really killen my drunken vibe. For once I feel good after mowing 200 lawns in one day. FML.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Fuk, girl ripped my soul apart, sucksballs
                                vodka apperantly helpas
                                Originally posted by kendogg
                                Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                                OG RACECAR

Comment

Working...
                                X