The Official Drunk & Stupid Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck yeha dude karkov 12.89 for a gallon of gasoline

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
      This is my first drunk post! I was playing wii golf loser of the hole takes a shot of soco, I lost about every hole then was stupid and drove home because I really wanted to play halo. That is my story for tonight so goodd night r3v, see you in the morning.
      you're a bad person for driving drunk. especially in an e30

Comment

Originally posted by timmah1991 View Post
        you're a bad person for driving drunk. especially in an e30
        how bout we tell them about that night in ur garage/alley tommy.
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

fuck quattro loco.

no buene, penche maricon.

or something of that sort. fuck the blue flavor as well.
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

one time, when I was like, 16, a friend of mine's older brother purchased a 5th of some bottom shelf vodka for me. I hid it in my closet under some shit, and I assumed the parental units were snooping and found it because I went to grab it one night and it was gone. stressed, I asked my ignorant younger sister if she had moved my vodka. she replied by saying, "what's a vodika?". the bottle somehow reappeared a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by imdashiz View Post
              how bout we tell them about that night in ur garage/alley tommy.
              ugh, quit following me on r3v.

To clarify, I have NEVER driven drunk, EVER.

The incident that juanito speaks of was something more along the lines of climbing on top of his truck as he left.

Comment

Originally posted by timmah1991 View Post
                ugh, quit following me on r3v.
                lol in no ways am i following u. we just happen to view the same threads
                PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Doesn't music sound better when you're between that buzzed and wasted state?
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                    fuck yeha dude karkov 12.89 for a gallon of gasoline
                    lol
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Although I'm not drunk at all I've been drinking all night. It is just right now I'm to pissed off to get drunk. I have drunk at least 2 bottles of champagne and a litter of beer, still nothing, not even a buzz. I need to find some form of an outlet for my aggression, wither it be talking, or what. But fuck, something needs to be done, cant keep it bottled up inside of me any longer.

[edit] but I know when I wake up my head will not be happy with me, so I'll drink a lot of water before I go to sleep. But damn, fuck every thing.
                      Last edited by CaptCanada; 10-07-2010, 05:32 PM.
                      a light will shine down from somewhere, it will light upon you, you will experience an epiphany, and you will say to yourself, "I have to r3v."

Comment

Dont dink and drance
                        Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

My first drunk post. Just had a shit ton of everclear and 9 games of beerpong. I must say Im feeling good! Riding in a kia sole on the way home ftl.

Comment

was replacing the clutch on an e36 325i and got plastered cause it was stupid getting to the top bolts on the tranny!
                            Originally posted by blunttech
                            r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Hey, fuck you idiots. That's right, Newcastle bitch and chix. I'm gonna go cook something... Not really hungry, but fuck I wanna cook

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Im so drunk.

And I'm glad that r3v has given me a place to say this without getting banned.

+2 r3v

Comment

Working...
                                X