wtf happened to the tail of the dragon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie


    OMG HOTORNOT?

    -Charlie
    Meh, I give you a 4. It would be an 8 if there was a child in the net. After all, what the fuck did you get the van for in the first place?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Hey Farbin what's your sig mean? What's Rancho Cucamunga like? I've always kinda thought that name was catchy.

    Do you know a dentist that lives out there named Vance Mackelroy?

    Might as well talk about something in this thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    hasn't died, but it looks like its slowing down, maybe its wounded....

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    please let this thread die....

    Leave a comment:


  • h0lmes
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by HST
    How do you do a relay call??
    Blunt can do anything he wants, he's like r3vlimiteds very own Chuck Norris.

    Leave a comment:


  • HST
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    im going to do a relay call and see if i can hire jeff to juggle bowling pins and pull rabbits out of his ass for us at the next r3vlimited annual picnic
    How do you do a relay call??

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    DIE THREAD JUST DIE !!!



    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    For some reason, When I looked at that photo I knew blunt would dig it. And then 2 posts later...there it is, he DIGS it.


    Blunt your sure your not confusing Greece with God's country?

    Leave a comment:


  • Fidhle007
    replied
    What underwear?

    Leave a comment:


  • mudflaps
    replied
    bitch wears underwear with dickholes in em.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    thats hot

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    GOD DAMNIT

    I haven't gotten an update in my email from this thread for a while, then I see that pic link come through and I click it.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerboy91
    replied
    this thread will not die! where are the newds!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • psloan
    replied
    I still cant believe this thread is still going.

    Leave a comment:


  • JGood
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...