wtf happened to the tail of the dragon?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JGood
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Well I have spoken to him quite a few times on AIM and his cell # is the s/n he uses. I called him up for the hell of it and guess what!? He's really human!


    Allow me to raise the flag




    He has IM'd me. There's no phone number in his AIM user name.

    Furthermore, he is only 18. If he's been there 5 years, then he was... NO. SORRY.

    I'm sure the store owner got 100 calls and said, "this must be your fault, your outta here!"


    fib failure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerboy91
    replied
    Originally posted by e30prideTN
    Well I have spoken to him quite a few times on AIM and his cell # is the s/n he uses. I called him up for the hell of it and guess what!? He's really human!
    na its the power of the magic.


    bet he reads harry potter

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by assoutE12
    atleast now he doesn't have to worry about finding someone to work for him.
    hahahaha can i get an amen???

    Leave a comment:


  • e30prideTN
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    LOLzzzzz

    But it smells fishy....
    Well I have spoken to him quite a few times on AIM and his cell # is the s/n he uses. I called him up for the hell of it and guess what!? He's really human!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Reaktionär
    replied
    So he pulled a pink slip out of the hat instead of a rabbit?

    Leave a comment:

Working...