Do you pickup hitch hikers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by browntown
    ass, cash, or grass no-one rides for free
    Yeah but life sucks for you when you find her buldge.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Bingo!

    Originally posted by browntown
    ass, cash, or grass no-one rides for free

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    not unless I want to risk having my throat cut !! but of course they would have to get past the .357sig hand cannon to do it too... So NO never !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Yes.. if they are female, and attractive.... which basically means... never
    ass, cash, or grass no-one rides for free

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    I used to drive from chicago to oklahoma often many years back, and I would pick up hitchhikers just to keep me awake.
    nowadays i would only pick up a hitchhiker in a skirt- but I dont ever see that here.

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    Yes.. if they are female, and attractive.... which basically means... never

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    I have been picked up twice... but have never run into an occaision that I would feel comfortable picking up the raff

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    started a topic Do you pickup hitch hikers?

    Do you pickup hitch hikers?

    I was just curious if you guys pickup hitch hikers ever.

    My last one was a guy at a gas station. I went in to pay and I noticed someone REEKED like gas. On my way out when I started my car this older man flagged me down, he kinda looked like a farmer or sorts.

    He told me his car ran out of gas and asked if I could give him a ride back to it. I said sure an headed off. I guess the guy walked about 4 miles to this gas station along a highway. He said no one would pick him up. The funny thing was if he headed the other direction he only would of walked like 1 mile max lol.

    I dropped him off at his "car" which ended up to be a short bus lol.

    I just don't pickup weirdos or homeless guys. This guy looked normal enough.
Working...