Do you pickup hitch hikers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 86espowa
    replied
    here we go again!

    go at it you cockfucks!

    Leave a comment:


  • thectrlguy
    replied
    I mock your oral hygiene, and imply that your sexual orientation is unconventional.

    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    There, I fixed it for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlarmedBread
    replied
    None yet for me, most of my driving is within the city.

    I have been picked up once when my engine siezed up (the milkshake), I was on my way to a track, and broke down about 1/2mile from the exit. I was picked up by a porsche. I will never, ever live that one down with the gpr pca

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    Thanks Blunt, I decided to start writing at your level. First rule of comedy: Cater to your audience.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW THATS THE FUCKING COMEDY FANZOTTIS BEEN TALKIN G ABOUT. THATS PURE GOLD FAGZOTTI
    Thanks Munt, I decided to start writing at your level. First rule of comedy: Cater to your audience.
    Last edited by Fanzotti; 08-08-2007, 02:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Originally posted by Fanzotti
    There, I fixed it for you.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW THATS THE FUCKING COMEDY FANZOTTIS BEEN TALKIN G ABOUT. THATS PURE GOLD FAGZOTTI

    Leave a comment:


  • Fanzotti
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Yes.. if they are female, and attractive.... which basically means no... because they never want to go with me
    There, I fixed it for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • e304me
    replied
    Originally posted by thectrlguy
    Yes.. if they are female, and attractive.... which basically means... never
    yeah they get picked up quick. And usually probably dont make it to where they are going

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Back in the day I used to thumb and would get an occasional ride from a townie. But nowadays I don't just due to crime in the DC area is so sporadic.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    haha, funny story.

    back in high school we had lunch release. there was 5 of us in one of my friends trucks. just as we get done eating we see this bum with a sign, he wanted to go south, our school was about 5 miles north of where this bum was. so we were like jump in!

    he hopped into the back of the truck, but we didn't tell him we were going back to school. so we went back to school, parked, hopped out like he wasn't even there and went to class. after class we came back and he was gone. nothing was done to the truck.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    NWS language but classic !!!



    and another and safe

    Leave a comment:


  • Spec
    replied
    Nope. Not generally at least. In fat just yesterday I saw a guy & gal looking for a ride as I was getting onto the freeway - after looking at them for a second, I decided they would stink up my car if I let them sit in it, and possibly smudge dirt. I opted against it :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    NO! Next topic

    Leave a comment:


  • Funkmasta
    replied
    actually I did pick up one hitch hiker now that I think about it...

    he was standing next to his broken down BMW... ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    No way. I had a buddy lose his life because he was nice enough to pick up some yahoo. I picked up a couple when I lived in Sun Valley, ski bums tend to be harmless though.

    Leave a comment:

Working...