Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg Wtf Shit

Ok so I am parting out the e34.

Monday a guy calls and wants the seat, but does not want to drive up from ATL. I tell him I will bring it to work which is half way. he agrees, but still wants me to meet him closer or something. I just say it will be at my work and you can come get it. He tries to explain to me how to remove the seat properly and I am like WTF! I know how to do it I tell him. He says ok, just as long as everything is included. I am like what? everything that is part of a seat will be with the seat. I am frustrated at this point, but $100 is $100.

Tuesday he calls and says a friend will pick it up. The friend calls me and asks if I can meet him somewhere else. No, pick it up here. He says everything is included rihgt. I am like yea, just like yesterday.

Today he calls and asks if the bolts are included. I am like well they are in the car, so if you want them you can come get them, or I can mail them. He says, I don't know I will have to call my friend I the deal was everything was included. I am like WTF, FUCK. I will mail it to you. he says well I will give you most of the money and you can send the bolts... I stopped him and said no I need the 100 before the seat goes anywhere. he saya ok that will be ok, but when will you send them? I say tomorrow, he says I guess I am going to just trust you, I say ok good bye.

A few minutes ago person #3 calls and says he is at my work to pick up the seat. guy #2 calls at the same time so I ask if he knows #3. yes, he is picking it up because I cannot make it. WTF no one mentioned this.

I go down to talk to #3, get the seat out of the back of the Volvo, after folding down the bike carrier and muscling the seat out he says all he has is a check and debit card. I just look at him. he says cash only? Yes.

I had to tell him where to go to find money, as he is from not around here.

I was going to leave work at 2:30, but now i have to wait for this monkey!

OMG WTF SHIT!

Oh I will give you one guess as to what their accent is...

Indian?
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Azn?

Comment

I think I know ....

Nigerian?!

ding ding ding

If not..prolly is hispanic of some sort since they are frequently discussed on here.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

What color is the seat?
          Yours truly,
          Rich
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Rigmaster
          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

is everything included?
            We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
            www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

fabric or leather? this shit is important... you included everything, right?

Comment

I'll pay you 60 for the seat now and 40 when you mail me the bolts.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                  I think I know ....

Nigerian?!

ding ding ding

If not..prolly is hispanic of some sort since they are frequently discussed on here.
                  Survey says, YES!!!

The fucker tries to strogn arm me saying the seat was worn. NOT these seats are fucking mint. Also he had to call fag #2 about the fuckign bolts. As fag #3 asks fag#2 how much money he should give me, I interupt and say $100 or there is no deal, I am fucking hot and tired of dealing with you both.

He counts out 4 tens, 2 twenties, then 4 fives... these were the most annoying FUCKERS I have ever dealt with.

Anyone in Atanta do not deal with anyone named Vinny, Sonny, or polesmoker#3

FUCK!

Comment

The guy sounds like a total dumbass. If you didn't care about the money i'd have the guy come up to get the seat then when he started his shit, i'd lite the seat on fire and walk off.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

lol, i'll watch out for "polesmoker#3"

Comment

Originally posted by kylebes1 View Post
                        Survey says, YES!!!
                        So Nigerian it is then....

Gee, how some people like to con. It's as if one's day seem more accomplished for doing that.

. At least they didnt jack you up are of with seat plus said dollar note combinations.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I don't think that my conversation would have carried on that far with the guy- $100 or not. Either you have my money or we have nothing to talk about. I wouldn't have even argued with the guy over whether I knew what it meant to sell the ENTIRE seat.

I mean, I can see your point where if bringing a seat to work is the only thing that separates you from $100, then why not? But after the second conversation- or at least as it relates to second guessing all of what is included, then I would have just dug my heels in and told the guy that he would be better off meeting me where the car is.

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                            At least they didnt jack you up are of with seat plus said dollar note combinations.
                            What?

Comment

translated to english, he meant, at least you're not out the seats and the money for the seats.

Originally posted by whysimon
                              WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Working...
                              X