NFS - very bad accident

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blunttech
    replied
    thats fake

    Leave a comment:


  • equate975
    replied
    Wow fuck thats sick.

    I like how theres porn advertisements on the bottom of the page.... lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    that first bloody pic should be someones sig on vwvortex. Taking HoodRide to a nuther level.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike325
    replied
    Wow, that is crazy. Gross.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    title to thread needs to be changed to " do not open unless you want to puke "

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    that was crazy..

    Leave a comment:


  • Natariix
    replied
    wow, that has to be the craziest accident I've ever seen!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon325i
    replied
    Good thing I clicked on this before eating dinner. Pretty nasty stuff.

    Thanks for sharing.....I guess :roll:

    Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Desaevious
    replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    jesus fuck! story?
    Holy heck! +1 on story!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    What the fuck happened?!? Thats probably the most greusome thing I have ever seen.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I can't imagine. I'm doing 10 under the limit on the way home...

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    That really is pretty fucking gross...

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    jesus fuck! story?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Damn and I was about to eat freaking dinner too..... shit........ yak yak

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    started a topic NFS - very bad accident

    NFS - very bad accident



    Damn.... :shock: if you get sick easily then don't open this link..

    No idea on the story behind it.. drive safe.
    Last edited by Jean; 08-29-2007, 04:22 PM.
Working...